1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Dbol -dosage?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Adrenalyze, Nov 19, 2021.

1. 1tank1

1tank1 Full Member

Lots of misconceptions in your reply buddy....but I'm not gonna argue coz it will be too time consuming.
    :beer:

2. noel

noel Moderator

go for it am all ears

no misconceptions im pretty sure I have a reasonable knowledge of gear and using it on myself and others... as they say proof of the pudding is in the results and ive been getting those :-)

I think you'll be hard pressed to argue some of those points

like mg for mg your taking less gear ...thats a fact

also less damage....fact also....as if we use orals daily vs only half of the week, thats for sure less stress....

effectiveness during workout period....open for debate... personally I feel it does work.... like if I take 20mg Superdrol I feel it very fast...it doesnt last all day...it provides a boost (in laymen's terms)....same for MTren

I wouldn't take it everyday as it raises BP every time I use (so we circle back to safety...as mg for mg its less ....thats a fact), fucks appetite - so counterproductive in say an off season... but definitely helps workouts (strength due to water)

now overall benefits - no real science / studies to test out pre workout admin as a thing... so thats down to personal use and cycle structure... if Im using mainly injectables then certain orals I only really want to use on training days for many of above reasons...

I think we can argue over effectiveness and whether the peak levels work well vis a vis an actual cycle ...like anavar Pre only vs 6 weeks of continuous use... I dont think for one minute that continuous administration wouldn't yield better results.... but for other drugs it gives less sides (fact for me and many others)..... hence why its popular....

over to you.....

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    Sjundea, Simon90 and pooley1810 like this.
  3. 1tank1

1tank1 Full Member

To save time and avoid having to type a long contradictory essay......the above is my opinion and belief.

4. pukka

pukka Full Member

Tried every protocol known to man and it’s makes zero difference as to it’s effectiveness. Never understood why anyone would use it on training days only either.

5. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

Why wouldn’t you just use on training days?

You’d use less and according to you….makes zero difference.

Rob O’tren likes this.
  6. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Take 10mg Nolva or 30mg raloxifine with it or you might get tits if you aren’t on top of e2

7. mal

mal Top Contributor

Downing a pile of tabs pre is a waste isnt it, totally pointless..different if your injecting a certain fast working test base or meth tren etc..

8. mal

mal Top Contributor

When you say feel for me its just going to be sides like a rise in bp, not sure if superdrol could be lumped in with certain pre workout meds as i dont really know much about it, its cretainly a powerfull tab like oxy...i only know of water based test and methyltren as an effective pre workout with instant strength effects, theres a couple more i cant think of....milberone?

9. noel

noel Moderator

yeah cheque drops in there too mate... for sure

mal likes this.
  10. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I’ve always found it much more effective splitting the dose throughout the day

Seems to translate in to better actual strength and muscle gain

Only oral id bother taking pre workout again is Halo

Rob O’tren, Simon90 and 1tank1 like this.
  11. pukka

pukka Full Member

If you want to use less just use less. I train four days a week. Spread the weekly dose over seven days.
    Multiple doses a day isn’t required but having Wednesday and the weekend off would would see levels fluctuate far too much to reach its full potential

12. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

I feel like when I skip days - even unintentionally -orals are less effective. I don't think pwo only would work for me. I've never felt any drugs "kick in" the way some people can.

1tank1 likes this.