1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Dbol

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Matty, Oct 19, 2017.

1. noel

noel Top Contributor

there are benefits to running orals other than just pre though as is the current fashion, after all they do work - and clinical use for orals is always multiple times per day to get the effect. now for sides control sure or just for a small burst but the carte blanche - only around workout - does mean you only get the benefits from it for just a small period of time (depending on the drug)

if just pre id use 10mg Superdrol personally

use other orals split throughout the day to get the most from them if running as a course

2. Daz1

Daz1 102kg Natty Scum! Top Contributor

SDrol pre wo as a complete standalone with nothing else in the mix?

I don't use anything at all but im tempted to try the pre wo method

3. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

Should work well
    10-20mg pre wo will give some good strength increases. Get diet right and you’ll grow
    Should be able to run this for an extended period
    Wouldn’t like to run SD daily, it’d have me feeling shitty very quickly.
    TBH I’ll only use orals pre wo or final weeks of a diet now as I don’t feel great on them

Daz1 likes this.
  4. Leviathan

Leviathan Competitor

I crushed up 50mg var and emptied 2 caps (original noble labs) SD into my pre workout shake the other day, good combo!!

pooley1810 and Sjundea like this.
  5. pooley1810

I’m not getting on well with orals atm
    My BP is slightly on the high side as my weight has increased so rapidly, anything that spikes it just has me feeling shitty. 60mg tbol or 10mg SD has been working well but gotta be used sparingly

Leviathan likes this.
  6. Leviathan

Leviathan Competitor

Have you thought about injectable orals saves for pre workout use? Don't quote me but I either read in his members site journal or talked about it on a post cast but Jordan Peters prefers injectable orals (think was dbol/anadrol) for the same reason, also they don't seem to affect his appetite. I remember a a year or so ago I tried running the ad at 30Mg pet day but had me feeling like shite within a couple weeks, 20 seems to be the sweet spot for me atm

pooley1810 likes this.
  7. pooley1810

Had some injectable winny a while back but all the stories of infections put me off as it’s water based, ended up taking it orally lol!
    TBH I’m normally ok I just think it’s an overall issue with my body adjusting to the extra mass, I’ve never been near this weight before. So anything adding any more stress just has me feeling shit. I’m feeling great on 300/500 test/primo so just gonna keep it at that for now. Gotta have the right balance, no point in adding extra drugs to gain if they make you feel crap and lethargic

bertos and Leviathan like this.
  8. Federer

Federer Full Member

Hi! For me the best time is 60 mn pre workout. I take 50mg one shot. Pump are crazy and for me it's the best way to take it. But my liver don't like... i take 12-14 days and i stop. Best for a kick in Test deca or test tren cycle. Or take injectable version of dbol. You take it more time.

9. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    @Matty how did you get on with this?

10. Matty

Matty Full Member

Good thanks mate. Ended up splitting the dose am & pm - 40mg in total.

Pumps weren’t that bad for me, some around legs that’s bout it. Fullness and strength was brilliant.

Been off gear for months now, itching to get back at it. Got a few caps left over so will defo be chucking it in when get back on, should be May time all being well.

Greedy Ben likes this.