Dc77 - Cons 2016 Challenge

Discussion in 'Con's 2016 Challenge: Sponsored by Protein Dynamix' started by DC77, Jan 29, 2016.

1. DC77

DC77 Full Member

Pics from and Stats from Journal

image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG

From my journal -

Immediate goals were as follows:-
    1. 30 days consistent training split between weights, cardio and kettlebell work.
    2. 30 days no booze and other unmentionables.
    3. 30 days no gambling.
    4. 30 days consistent healthy eating - no junk food, crisps etc.
    5. Improved lifestyle - better sleep, quality family time - less internet.

Completed Day 25 of the above
    Longer term goals is getting in shape for holiday end of May and then for my 40th - Jan 2017

---
    Con's 2016 Challenge has kindly been sponsored by Protein Dynamix who are giving away prizes to the top 3. Please show your support by visiting their website.

[​IMG]
    ---

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016
    mal, RS86, CS86 and 3 others like this.
  2. DC77

DC77 Full Member

UPDATE FROM MY TRAINING JOURNAL

image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG

Progress Update - I am now at the end of the first part of my plan - managed 31 days booze free so was happy with that - will have a few drinks this weekend.

Took some photos and measurements last night as above - generally happy not what I would call massive improvements but going the right way. The right measurements like waist are coming down and the right ones have gone up like chest and arms.

My plan now from next Monday is to go for 6 weeks fat loss and conditioning. Training, diet and cardio will change - working on a new plan over the next few days.

J160885 likes this.