• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Deca Water Retention

If it was me, I'd not use over 600mg/week deca as it ends up just being water with no additional muscle gains. I'd then use the other 300mg/week for masteron or winstrol
How can you tell your not gaining more Serious question. Adding winstrol doesn’t make much sense IMO unless comp prep as it’s cosmetic and fucks joints and ligaments IMO, if you train heavy I don’t see what it brings to the table at all , for a cut sure. I’ve seen someone use a gram of deca and keep gaining with not much water at all due to low BF of course we are all different. I think even JP ran high nandrolone recently like cpl of grams and didn’t blow up.

If it was me, I'd not use over 600mg/week deca as it ends up just being water with no additional muscle gains. I'd then use the other 300mg/week for masteron or winstrol
Totally disagree, I find Masteron useless, certainly for what my goals are anyway. And yes anything over 600mg Deca does build muscle lol, as long as you have the basics down. Ask @GhostOf2Can he's a tank. Plus a slew of bodybuilders around the country. Orals will either be Superdrol or Tbol, or both if I really fancy giving it a push. Still might take the Deca dosage down though. Will be anywhere between 600-1200mg, haven't decided yet. Like I said last run was 900 but I ran no A.I alongside. I'm not saying an A.I is a magical cure but think it would certainly help get rid of some water, I'm prepared to puff up a bit as said before losing weight for me is no problem. Just don't want it to get to pretty ridiculous levels like last time and in all honesty I'm tired of using Tren for a while. Mentality and sleep gets fucked, the gut issues I've been getting which people warned of in the past. DHB is too pricey for the moment even though I enjoy it, Primo useless and way too expensive for my goals, NPP would be constant pinning and get too pricey. I don't do well on mod-high test at all so that's why my other compounds are always higher.

Something else I noticed on Deca and loved was my skin vastly improved. Its something to do with it not converting to DHT, think its DHN but could be wrong there. Any acne was clearing up even without the use of sunbeds.

Out of curiosity does anyone know which is best for controlling water retention, adex or aromasin? I know Adex is harsher but I'm being a bit of a hypocrite here as I use tren regularly, insulin, certain orals etc.
So from a pure which is more effective standpoint, forgetting health implications: Adex or Aromasin?

Primo is excellent if you are someone troubled by bloat but it’s not cheap I agree but I really like it on cycles or portions of for most guys be it offseason or prep

also some mildy contradictory stuff in your post. Your worried about adex for lipid effect but your happy to run superdrol ! Of course I agree with limiting damage but seems to be a bit ass upwards.

Masteron is great for prep and small addition to build a cycle for some anti e properties but bar that don’t see the point. You keep asking the same question which I have answered twice. There is NO best. It depends on you and water is down to diet mostly drugs secondly. Which so you prefer is very much personal. Try one for a month then switch and see what differences you see and maybe check lipids too as long as drug choices don’t change during that time

Primo is excellent if you are someone troubled by bloat but it’s not cheap I agree but I really like it on cycles or portions of for most guys be it offseason or prep

also some mildy contradictory stuff in your post. Your worried about adex for lipid effect but your happy to run superdrol ! Of course I agree with limiting damage but seems to be a bit ass upwards.

Masteron is great for prep and small addition to build a cycle for some anti e properties but bar that don’t see the point. You keep asking the same question which I have answered twice. There is NO best. It depends on you and water is down to diet mostly drugs secondly. Which so you prefer is very much personal. Try one for a month then switch and see what differences you see and maybe check lipids too as long as drug choices don’t change during that time
If you read the post again I point out my hypocrisy over the whole lipids thing.

I'd love to try Primo just too pricey for me in the doses that Ive heard other ppl run to see results.

Looking at Masterons anabolic profile it is useless for what I do though I do see the value for yourself while competing.

And I used Adex years ago, can't even remember the cycle 2bh it was on the advice of my older brother which I can guarantee is poor advice. Last time we spoke he was on 300mg test and Adex 3x a week, can't remember dose but was ridiculous no one needs Adex with that as I repeatedly told him.

In regards to the Sdrol its very tempting as have an unopened tub here and I love it as a pre/wo. Sends my BP through the roof though have had nosebleeds purely down to using that so indeed the smart money would be on not using it.

Done a lot of reading and many seem to prefer Adex, problem there is I can only get pharma Aromasin or lab Adex. Should have mentioned that before really as can see how it comes across as repetetive.

If I can get hold of aromasin I generally use that

Purely as it’s a suicide inhibitor. If u can get pharma id personally prefer to use that over UGL adex anyway tbh

If you don’t normally run an AI u won’t need much. 12.5 every 3-4 days might be a start point

If I can get hold of aromasin I generally use that

Purely as it’s a suicide inhibitor. If u can get pharma id personally prefer to use that over UGL adex anyway tbh

If you don’t normally run an AI u won’t need much. 12.5 every 3-4 days might be a start point
Nice one mate that's been a big help
Yeah can only get pharma aromasin and that would have been my next question, what dose would be a good rough starting point lol.

Totally disagree, I find Masteron useless, certainly for what my goals are anyway. And yes anything over 600mg Deca does build muscle lol, as long as you have the basics down. Ask @GhostOf2Can he's a tank. Plus a slew of bodybuilders around the country. Orals will either be Superdrol or Tbol, or both if I really fancy giving it a push. Still might take the Deca dosage down though. Will be anywhere between 600-1200mg, haven't decided yet. Like I said last run was 900 but I ran no A.I alongside. I'm not saying an A.I is a magical cure but think it would certainly help get rid of some water, I'm prepared to puff up a bit as said before losing weight for me is no problem. Just don't want it to get to pretty ridiculous levels like last time and in all honesty I'm tired of using Tren for a while. Mentality and sleep gets fucked, the gut issues I've been getting which people warned of in the past. DHB is too pricey for the moment even though I enjoy it, Primo useless and way too expensive for my goals, NPP would be constant pinning and get too pricey. I don't do well on mod-high test at all so that's why my other compounds are always higher.

Something else I noticed on Deca and loved was my skin vastly improved. Its something to do with it not converting to DHT, think its DHN but could be wrong there. Any acne was clearing up even without the use of sunbeds.

Out of curiosity does anyone know which is best for controlling water retention, adex or aromasin? I know Adex is harsher but I'm being a bit of a hypocrite here as I use tren regularly, insulin, certain orals etc.
So from a pure which is more effective standpoint, forgetting health implications: Adex or Aromasin?

If youre already aware of DHN and youre struggling with water retention, why would you class masteron as useless? DHN is strong enough to displace DHT from a receptor but doesn't do anything that DHT does, its why nandrolone causes such a mess on with estrogen sides.

If you take an AI, you're going to have to take a lot to get your estrogen down so low that your other androgens can offset what DHN is doing. As far as current wisdom dictates, nuking your estrogen isnt great for your heart, libido or mental health. If you add in masteron, it does the job of DHT and should be in large enough quantities that it out competes DHN and reduces the shitty estrogen like sides.

If youre already aware of DHN and youre struggling with water retention, why would you class masteron as useless? DHN is strong enough to displace DHT from a receptor but doesn't do anything that DHT does, its why nandrolone causes such a mess on with estrogen sides.

If you take an AI, you're going to have to take a lot to get your estrogen down so low that your other androgens can offset what DHN is doing. As far as current wisdom dictates, nuking your estrogen isnt great for your heart, libido or mental health. If you add in masteron, it does the job of DHT and should be in large enough quantities that it out competes DHN and reduces the shitty estrogen like sides.
That's interesting
My mate not long came off a moderate test/npp/mast gaining cycle
Felt great, very little water retention and libido through the roof, dont think adex was needed

Don’t underestimate mast, yeah it’s not a great mass builder, but it’s very good at negating certain unwanted side effects, and has that feel good effect

If you feel good all the time, your cycle will be much more enjoyable and successful

As above, either just lower the dose, or lower dose and add in small amount of mast as godsgift says

On the flip side. If you’re prone to mpb and worried about your barnet it’s probably not for you.

And if knocking on in life then avoiding DHTs is generally a good idea due to prostate health

Don’t underestimate mast, yeah it’s not a great mass builder, but it’s very good at negating certain unwanted side effects, and has that feel good effect

If you feel good all the time, your cycle will be much more enjoyable and successful

As above, either just lower the dose, or lower dose and add in small amount of mast as godsgift says

On the flip side. If you’re prone to mpb and worried about your barnet it’s probably not for you.

And if knocking on in life then avoiding DHTs is generally a good idea due to prostate health

Yet Lee you're seriously the only one on the internet I've genuinely come across who'd I'd relish to knock the fuck out you goggle-eyed lazy little spaz. Then at least you could go crying to your doc for a genuine sick note with your skull smashed in.

Yet Lee you're seriously the only one on the internet I've genuinely come across who'd I'd relish to knock the fuck out you goggle-eyed lazy little spaz. Then at least you could go crying to your doc for a genuine sick note with your skull smashed in.
2049FB80-1A86-495B-B61F-AED3F06122E7.gif

You ain't got a fucking clue mate, you really ain't, but you carry on with ya citizen Smith outlook and all will be well I'm sure

No plan to 'nuke' oestrogen, you need it to grow, was basically just trying to figure out what a.i would be best to use and in what dosage. I said from the off I haven't taken any oestrogen control in years so I'm far from an expert on the subject, hence why I was asking for experiences/opinions.
However yes, Masteron would be useless for my goals simply on the basis it isn't a very anabolic compound compared to others available. The guys who compete and who are in the upper echelons of bodybuilding no doubt find use for it, but for an average Joe like me would be a complete waste of money.

For some reason I just don’t get on with mast, I always feel it drops my e too low. Never had bloods to prove it, but it always drops my libido.

Back