• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Delt Injection

Dvdman69

What are the benefits of Injecting the Delt and would you do the entire 1ml in one delt or split it between the two.

1ml in delt would be fine mate, unless they are huge I wouldn't go much more than that per delt tbh.

Not sure there are any benefits over other sites, maybe local swelling for a bit.

Benefits? Not sure other than opening more sites for rotation so less chance of scar tissue?

1ml is absolutely fine to test the waters. I've done 3ml plenty of times with no issue at all, by far my favourite site!

I will do 1ml in the delts. Never tried more tbh, always gone by the general rule that shoulders are for 1ml or less, quads/glutes are for everything else.

I regularly do delts as they are easy for me to do.

Have done up to 2ml but had pip for days and oil leaking back out so clearly to much for my small shoulders. Don't go over 1.5ml per delt now.

Yeah delts is good for me. Always get blowback with greens in there though. So stick to blues.

I've tried watching videos on backloading, any tips?

@Hilly told me ages ago.

Draw what you need up in a normal syringe using a green or blue, or whichever one you normally use.

Get your slin pin, pull the loader out (it will a pop noise), squirt oil from normal syringe into slin pin, put loader from slin pin back in and Bobs your Uncle :)

@Hilly told me ages ago.

Draw what you need up in a normal syringe using a green or blue, or whichever one you normally use.

Get your slin pin, pull the loader out (it will a pop noise), squirt oil from normal syringe into slin pin, put loader from slin pin back in and Bobs your Uncle :)

Why bother when you can buy 1ml syringes without a needle!

@Hilly told me ages ago.

I'm gonna try this.

I seldom jab delts, they fucking kill me for days after.

This should fix it

2ml in delts easy, never had a problem touch wood

Back