• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Dhacks Clen

I had 1 tab to try them, wow they are strong. Looking forward to seeing the results of this course. Using with 50mcg t3 also. Will ramp up the clen for 2 weeks then have 2 weeks off.

What's the consensus on Balkan pharms.....yay,nay....

Posted using TMuscle App

Just had some serious complications using Dhacks products. Thought it was the clen but after finding this thread maybe it was the T3? Mine were shaped diff than the picture so not sure. This is the first I heard of negative reviews on them. Sucks I got a bunch of products I won't use now. Buyer beware huh?

Just had some serious complications using Dhacks products. Thought it was the clen but after finding this thread maybe it was the T3? Mine were shaped diff than the picture so not sure. This is the first I heard of negative reviews on them. Sucks I got a bunch of products I won't use now. Buyer beware huh?
What was the serious complication?

Posted using TMuscle App

Blood pressure skyrocketed. Diastolic was critical. I don't get the 70000000mcg comment. Explain?

Got some dhacks clen and t3 coming this weekend I think. WOn't be running for a little bit but will pop some pics up when I get them and keep posted on how they effect me when I try them out

Best clen I've had this year is the alpha pharma stuff so I'm expecting dhacks to be at least on par with it.

As for the t3, which is the old shape as I know the new is diamond?

Got some Dhacks T3 sitting at home for my bird, who's been running his old stuff for the last couple of weeks.

Got myself some Dbol too as a little treat, looking forward to that next week. :)

Back