1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Dhb Related Questions

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Scudd33, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Is this compound all it’s cracked up to be?
    What sort of doses are usual and what do ppl stack it with?

2. BigChap92

BigChap92 Top Contributor

Yeah I’m liking it mate.

Was supposed to be on 450mg a week with test but I haven’t got around to that dose yet. Will prob never remember to do 3 jabs tbh.

Feels like high dose test but without the bloaty sides and high doses to me.

Scudd33 likes this.
  3. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

So run it with test anyway right?
    Thinking of the next cycle wanna drop the tren and npp for a while...

4. BigChap92

BigChap92 Top Contributor

I’d always have test in mate personally. Makes sense for a variety of biological and physiological reasons, inspite of what the ‘bodybuilding experts’ may claim.

Scudd33 likes this.
  5. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Fair enough I’ve never run a cycle without it.

BigChap92 likes this.
  6. Penguin

Penguin Full Member

I'd deff run a test base with it. I got good results off 300mg a week, even better at 600 obviously lol.

I'd liken it to a good alternative to tren without the sides. No it isn't as powerful but very mild sides and twice as anabolic as test. It doesn't aromatise and strength increase was noticeable

Scudd33 likes this.
  7. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Do u get a tren “look” or that asking too much haha

8. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

You mean gurning and tapping yourself in the head whilst chatting utter shit under your breath and sweating like a mad cunt?

GhostOf2Can, Reacher and Fatbrah like this.
  9. Penguin

Penguin Full Member

Yeah I would say asking too much lol, though I suppose that would come down to dose too. 600 tren vs 600 DHB only one winner but say a gram of DHB?

My avi FWIW is on a base of test and DHB. Not a pumped up gym pic just me being a fag and taking a selfie at home lol.

Scudd33 and Fatbrah like this.
  10. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

could you run a little tren along side dhb ?
    would there be any synergy like with tren and npp for instance. ?

I know you can obvs run anything with anything should you wish.... but could you get a greater result with less tren this way perhaps?

11. flash

flash Full Member

Really wanna try this. Never even heard of it till a few month back