Diet Help

gettinbiggergunz

I am going to give this a try: http://www.progainsmeals.com/menu/

If I have 2 meals a day beef mince + a different carb + one lentils / one green veges
+
1 meal mince turkey + a different carb + green vege
+
2 whey shakes with oats
+
1 scoop egg white + 1 scoop egg whole before sleeping.

Is it ok? I really can't stomach fish. :/ The mince is hidden with the tomato so I can eat it no problem.

I am sick of too many supps, clearly they don't work otherwise I would look better, so time to change things up.

Slow cooker is the way forward I regularly use it to cook chicken and lean diced beef can cook up a couple days meals in a matter of hours !

Agree with the boys above buddy. A lot of boys put in so much effort getting there meals ready .I know of a few that cook everything one day and freeze it so it's good to go for the week . It's a nesscisity to have a proper plan of eating and tbh probably cheaper to do. Fish is a must also I believe it's just pure goodness

I tried the meals and threw up almost all of them.
Looks like I need a plan B.
It is weird because I never threw up the my protein or muscle food meals which supposedly contained beef.
Is there any way to build good quality muscle and a decent physique without eating meat/fish but everything else is fine (eggs, oat, whey, diary, etc). Perhaps a roid to help burn off the extra carbs (as all vegetables food seems to have more carb vs protein).
I am going to try the musclefood beef lasagne and chicken burger also as that may work. But given the shelf life I'm really wondering if its legit beef.

Yes of course you can build a physique without meat or fish but you do need a decent amount of protein and meat is an easy way to get protein in your diet. Plenty of vegetarian or vegan body builders.

TBH I don't really understand what you're point is though. Do you cook any meals or have you tried or are you just using ready meals from these companies ?

Seriously mate, if you can't learn how to cook some basic foods, slow cookers are a piece of piss and can produce great meals.
I spent an hour / hr and a half this morning start to finish sorting 4 meals per day for the coming week and portioning up and they are now sat in freezer. I know what's exactly in each meal ,far cheaper than a ready meal and can add or take away different macros as the weeks go by should I want to. I guess with a ready meal you get no choice of each meals carb/ fat / or protein content.

Yes of course you can build a physique without meat or fish but you do need a decent amount of protein and meat is an easy way to get protein in your diet. Plenty of vegetarian or vegan body builders.

TBH I don't really understand what you're point is though. Do you cook any meals or have you tried or are you just using ready meals from these companies ?

Seriously mate, if you can't learn how to cook some basic foods, slow cookers are a piece of piss and can produce great meals.
I spent an hour / hr and a half this morning start to finish sorting 4 meals per day for the coming week and portioning up and they are now sat in freezer. I know what's exactly in each meal ,far cheaper than a ready meal and can add or take away different macros as the weeks go by should I want to. I guess with a ready meal you get no choice of each meals carb/ fat / or protein content.

I cook / make everything myself usually. Just because I hadn't tried meat/fish before I tried to buy the packed stuff (as when I tried to cook chicken myself, and tried canned tuna, I ended up with food poisoning).

Does it really matter what advice you're given by the guys here?

You seem to ignore every suggestion made to you and then return with another thread about how you failed and how you're going to try some other bag of bollocks..

Daft question, but when you say you freeze them, do you mean you've already put chicken/rice/veg into one pot, frozen it whole. - how do you then eat, get it out night before in fridge to defrost, then reheat? Id be abit funny about cooking then freezing then reheating rice??

Does it really matter what advice you're given by the guys here?

You seem to ignore every suggestion made to you and then return with another thread about how you failed and how you're going to try some other bag of bollocks..

The recommendations were to:
1. Dump my old trainer -- done
2. Train old school and regularly - am doing
3. To clean up my diet -- done but meat is not agreeing with me hence back on here finding an alternative plan for this part.
4. Get off the tonne of gear -- done, just on a low dose of test

Back