• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Dimension Labs

whats everybody’s take with this lab this year? I knew a few of them got banged up! But it’s a pretty big UGL up there with Keifei and Dunning! I’ve got some mega test, Tren and Primo all seem and looks like it should! Colour of the Tren looks quality as well as the test looks clear! No bits floating in the oils looks clean

Alright boys laugh and joke is done ya bastards ;) but I’m being genuinely serious, heard nothing about this lab for a while, I need some solid advice on what people have been using, as I’ve used them early 2018 and they where dogs bollocks UGL and would have second thought another lab, but I’ve got 2 mega, 2 Tren and 2 Primo to begin my prep for comp

Was good as gold but the mega test can kick your ass with pip.

Not heard anything negative over the last few months about them currently

whats everybody’s take with this lab this year? I knew a few of them got banged up! But it’s a pretty big UGL up there with Keifei and Dunning! I’ve got some mega test, Tren and Primo all seem and looks like it should! Colour of the Tren looks quality as well as the test looks clear! No bits floating in the oils looks clean

clearly an expert eye then to be able to tell Tren is good purely by colour ?

I think the minimum expectation one can hold for their lab should be that every vial comes with bits floating in the gear personally.

Sounds like an amateur set up to me.

Kefei knock out loads of fake shit all over Asia, all the Philippines promote it as do a lot of the locals as they get it at very dubious prices as resellers.

Dhacks was great but Dimensions yohimbine and Aromasin was completely bunk, Tren was decent, a lot better labs but also a lot worse!

Back