1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Dnp - 25 Day Cycle

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Joeanabol, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Sounds like my life

zack, spearman, Scudd33 and 3 others like this.

2. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

Being breathless is part of fat oxidation as well. On a high enough dose you’ll be breathing heavy all the time if you’re in a defecit.

Everything requires more fuel, o2, b vitamins, vitamin c, citric acid and everything else involved in the process really.

It’s a good idea to supplement/add all those to sure you get the most out of it. If you dont already. A good dose of fish oil makes a good difference to the fatigue and lethargy as well. It all stops you feeling quite as wank as you get into it

Fatbrah likes this.
  3. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

I shud be ripped then me, my whole life is just breathing heavy

Scudd33, G-G and BigChap92 like this.
  4. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

Dat year round DNP feel

G-G and Fatbrah like this.
  5. Joeanabol

Joeanabol

Day 7 -
    400mg

Sorry for another missed day lads. Tbh, it probably makes more sense that I do miss a day and log every other day and I'll continue that unless I have a huge noticeable difference on one of the days I'm not supposed to log.

So, I've weighed myself today, I'm currently 109.3kg which is up from the start. I did expect this and I'm trying not to get too neurotic over the scale as I know that the DNP makes your weight play weird little games! I'm relying more on the mirror and I'm certainly seeing changes. Looking quite watery though for sure.

Didn't train today, just did an hours cardio and honestly it was a killer. Usually I do an hour on the cross trainer at resistance 10 hitting between 70 - 80 RPM, I power through this and smash out about 800 calories. Today, my legs were WEAK and I was struggling to keep the RPM at about 60. I took a break halfway through for a piss, got back on and the momentum had escaped me, making it even harder. Got to 50 mins and my legs just gave out so switched to stationary bike for the final 10 mins. It's really annoying because to anyone who hasn't tried DNP, it may seem like you're just bitching out, but anyone who has tried it, knows that when a muscle group gives out... It gives out. That's it from there. No more!

Heat is way up, I'm soaking any t shirt that I wear for more than 10 minutes and I'm constantly re-applying deodorant. I don't get the typical B/O smell, it's just a musky smell that's pretty gross if I don't keep on top of it. Makes me super self-conscious, but it's cool when I deal with it.

Lethargy is creeping up, my legs have that dead weight feeling and my usual walking pace is quite quick, but it's slowed down to a saunter, I feel like I'm always walking at a pace as if I'm walking around a zoo or something like that. Whenever I sit down at the moment, it takes a short pep-talk for me to get my head in the right mindset to actually stand up and make a move.

And as for the hill... We won't talk about how it feels to climb the hill. :lol:

You may be tempted to say I'm in the full swing of things now boys, but I'm probably not. There's about 3-4 more days until the 400mg dose peaks in my bloodstream and has me sitting at an approximate dose of about 1g in the blood at any point. For those of you who don't know how the accumulative dose of dnp works, with its 36hr half life, I'll post a chart as my reply to this log.

It's definitely now getting to the tough part of the cycle, and I'm looking at the remainder of the journey ahead with sweat dripping off my brows into my eyes with a bit of angst, but I remember the results I'll harbour from this, and it's keeping me going.

Onwards into the inferno!

Catchya on the flip.

Getbig25 likes this.
  6. actin

actin Balls of Stallion Full Member

How fat are you anyway?

7. Joeanabol

Joeanabol

Chubby.

I think around 20%. Hard to know, really. I have top two abs coming through. That's about it.

actin likes this.
  8. smallfry

smallfry Full Member

Yeah your at the initial water weight goes up, then comes the lost all my muscle from from lack of glycogen, whilst fat from added water look. Which doesn’t go till you stop. Fun times. I feel you on cardio, my legs used to ache just sitting down. Just accepted any cardio I did would be snail paced

G-G and Getbig25 like this.
  9. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Only on the phone innit?

Fatbrah likes this.
  10. Joeanabol

Joeanabol

Babestation

11. Spawn_of_Haney

Spawn_of_Haney Full Member

This 1000%
    200mg I lasted 17 days and Jesus wept I could barely get out of bed.
    Never again!!
    Same with Clen, shake worse then any parks sufferer off just 20mg a day.
    I'd sooner tighten diet, do more cardio and use T3.
    I've no need to run shit I don't like nowadays.

jrichards30, pooley1810 and Fatbrah like this.
  12. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

Think op has died with the heatwave.

RIP chap.

Barbaric and Getbig25 like this.
  13. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Still climbing that hill

IrnBru likes this.
  14. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

If it’s well dosed then 400mg is mad if you ask me. 200 will do the job just fine and you’re still able to function for the most part.