1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Remember These Guys From High School?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by wristisfrogs, Jan 13, 2021 at 12:30 PM.

1. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

Wasn't exactly sure where to place this thread as it's about anabolics but kinda a general chat thing but meh.

Was wondering if others had those guys in high school? that would say go on a dbol only cycle, or deca only, etc. Kinda look like they lift for a couple months because usually only guys that "want to look like they work out", did it then they run no pct and lose all the muscle plus maybe even more.

Here in America that's such a common thing. Specifically with dbol as well because it's so cheap and looked at as "less hardcore", then injecting lol.

2. noel

noel Moderator

why are you so obsessed with what other people do or did ?

probably made more gains on there dbol only cycle than you have on Ostarine.... :-)

in the uk most high school kids are too busy taking MDMA or sniffing or trying to finger Jasmine outside the pub to worry about dbol...... as American football isn't such a thing here (as we play proper football) so the influence on school and college isn't the same.

Sjundea, noreason and Greedy Ben like this.
  3. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

yeah ...hahaha sniff that finger

phani tikkala likes this.
  4. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Plenty O'Toole Top Contributor

Smell yer maw

5. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

we had these chumps all kind of upper body gains and you could tell they had been on the creatine and did not PCT off it. They became all kinds of angry and it's not always their fault there Nan got some from Argos for them from the USN range, then they went into boots and plucked up the courage to buy some more, but what does the girl behind the counter know about the creatine? sadly these are a lost generation doomed to a life of up and down hormones and rage.

Don't mess with the Creatine until you have done your research

wristisfrogs likes this.
  6. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

Yeah this one guy I knew looked like Justin Bieber and turned into Jay Cutler overnight. His gf didn't know what was going on. Turns out he took one dbol pill and ate a whole jug of creatine. He was never the same after that.

I'd find him in the bathroom stalls making mass gainer in the toilet. He would walk up to this shady fellow and I swear he was handing the guy bcaas. His gf left him and I never spoke to the dude again.

NoPain likes this.
  7. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

sad times, at least he never got on the whey, there is no going back from the whey

wristisfrogs likes this.
  8. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

I think he messed around with a bit to much casein. Dude was so suppressed the entire cheer squad could of been ready to let him go to town and he would just cry himself to sleep.

I think his gf left him in part because his gyno was so out of control she was starting to get jealous. Poor guy

9. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

I know of one lad who when I was at school was expelled because the teacher somehow found gear in his P.E bag lol. Must have fell out or something or he may have bragged about it at some stage (he was 15, year above me).

Moral of the story he goes to the same gym as me and has one of the best physiques there lol.

Proteinbrah, GhostOf2Can and Sjundea like this.
  10. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

so you´re the washing line thief?

11. noel

noel Moderator

did you often stalk the toilets looking for emotional young boys?

anyway the axeman cometh so wave goodby to everyone and enjoy your 15mg Ostarine

12. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Finally.

13. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Just jealous of his lifts and physique aren’t you

Fookin bully you mate

14. noel

noel Moderator

anyone who can rep 82 shrugs just makes me mad with jealousy