Doms

Simon90

And I'm not referring to bdsm before you sub phags out there get excited

When do you find doms hits you hardest?
Upper body for me is usuallly a few hours post workout and gradually gets worse for the rest of day and next day, where as legs hits me hard around 36hrs after a workout
Always wondered why legs are different. I put it down to cycling soon as I leave gym

legs aching later in the day trained, gets progressively worse for a couple of days.
upper no initial doms at all but then starts 48hr after. ( train Monday doms weds )
when I'm training properly with proper consistency don't really get upper body doms at all though.

Never really get severe doms anymore

Only time I get doms to the point of being uncomfortable is if I hammer my legs. That can last 4 days or so

Upper body for me is usuallly a few hours post workout and gradually gets worse for the rest of day and next day, where as legs hits me hard around 36hrs after a workout
Always wondered why legs are different. I put it down to cycling soon as I leave gym

Day after and the third day for me, chest doms are the worst for me which can last few days.

legs aching later in the day trained, gets progressively worse for a couple of days.
upper no initial doms at all but then starts 48hr after. ( train Monday doms weds )
when I'm training properly with proper consistency don't really get upper body doms at all though.

Exactly this

Rare do I get them tbh. Unless I’ve had a lay off

calf tricep and quad doms are the worst for me

don’t think I’ve ever had delt or bicep doms tbh

hence why they are garbage

Legs much worse for me, lats too sometimes, they are my bigger muscles too so maybe something in that.

Personally I think it just means your more effective at hitting those fibres than other body parts

Usually, once you and your muscles are used to your routine, DOMS usually fades away. It is only a change in that routine or exercise or having time off the DOMS comes back. You maybe over training to have DOMS like that regularly. Cheers.

Legs 48 hours after squats. Asides from that I don't really get doms any more.

Back