• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Dosage Advice For A Test E And Eq Cycle Please

I remember when starting out 13 stone was the goal and back then 15 seemed unrealistic. Now sat at 17 stone in fairly good condition (for me) and I certainly wouldn't want to go much over 18, I couldn't eat much more than I am now (unless throwing in some junk) to get there.

I put this up on social media last year. 5years training & 7 stone weight difference [emoji23]

IMG_1542.JPG

i want to know how 18 stone got so popular among aspiring bodybuilders. its always 18 stone they want to end up as the end goal. 19 stone : unrealistic. 17 stone : not big enough. don't care what they look like, as long as they scales say 18 stone, they're officially hench as fuck
Soon as you get to 18 stone you feel big for about a week then just feel like a skinny maggot again

I put this up on social media last year. 5years training & 7 stone weight difference [emoji23]

View attachment 66836

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick andtightyou can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick andtightyou can get. Thanks for the motivation.
A classic. Makes me chuckle every time

I’m fucking 290 mate. If I wasn’t fat I should be making money fucking watermelons.

Instead I just do it for free.
Yeah? 290 is big

I’m 280 today, I was 284 yesterday. Put 18lbs on in a week on holiday lmao

Turns out eating 3 ice creams, 2 family packs of Doritos and packs and packs of deli meat in baguette sandwiches every day for lunch makes u hold water

Yeah? 290 is big

I’m 280 today, I was 284 yesterday. Put 18lbs on in a week on holiday lmao

Turns out eating 3 ice creams, 2 family packs of Doritos and packs and packs of deli meat in baguette sandwiches every day for lunch makes u hold water

18lbs in a week :rofl:

I started back at gym start of June at 287, cut all the crap out, dropped about 10000 calls a week out of diet in wine alone and I’m at 290 this morning. Go figure!

Back