Down In The Garage

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by jezzab05, Sep 2, 2019.

1. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Chilled couple of days on some farm in Kent area. Nice long walk in there too so kept vaguely active. Bit of normality hit home as I've been weighing food religiously since the cut down started and forgot to pack scales, not that I was going to go overboard with food or anything but a bit TOO used to weighing everything. Haven't eaten over maintenance calories or had any 'cheat' meals or calorie splurges either in that time, so did feel a little weird at first but probably a good thing so I don't develop a kind of disorder or some shit.

Back home and cracking on.
    Pre workout - Hotblood from Scitec Nutrition and Noxygen from Purus Labs.
    20 mg SDrol

BNP warm sets of 10 work sets 5, 4, 3 reps. Weight up on last week.

Side lateral and bent raises banded 3x10

Then a bunch of reppy incline presses, curls, extensions for chest and arms. Great pump.

Birthday tomorrow so will get squats done in the morning whilst the missus is at work and then go and NOT celebrate my birthday like the sad cunt I've become since this diet started.
    I joke.
    Been like it years.... but now I'm just watching intake so no booze or cake for me!

Guest likes this.
  2. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Early one today.
    Preworkout Hotblood and Noxygen

Squats working up in sets of 5.
    Work set 3x5, stripped back 3x5.

Leg extension few reps to get to weight, 2x12 upped weight 1x8 failed 9th

Calf raise 6x10. Must find a way to do these weighted now.

3. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Good sleep last night, had a few days break from the 5htp as it seemed to be keeping me awake so might just keep it a couple of times a week dosing before bed now but really helped get a deep sleep last night.
    Longer day at work, was gonna be deadlifting tonight but got a spot on my arse the size of a walnut, painful as fuck so just gonna blast arms and calves later instead.
    Fancy trying some peptides as probably couldn't warrant the cost of gh, maybe even some mk677. Looking for added sleep/recovery benefits so will wait until after hols and re access. Tempted by some mt2 before hols so I can actually get a bloody tan and not just burn and peel. Reckon I'll probably just freckle up or turn completely black though.
    Down another couple of pound this week, slow and steady.

mal likes this.
  4. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Deads
    Warm up sets 5/5/5/5/3/3
    Work sets 5/3 weight up on last week
    5/3 with last weeks weight
    RDL 3x6

Bunch of hammer curls

Massive headache kicked in so sacked it off and went and ate. Too much caffeine not enough extra water today.

Have upped tren and mast to 600mg and kept test same at 500mg /week split over 2 jabs. Will keep this here, probably jab a bit extra pre hols as away for just over a week for good measure. Run for a couple more weeks after hols and then cruise til xmas continuing the deficit in calories.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wa sorta weights u lifting?

With a 500 test 600 tren 600 mast cycle am expecting sum huge lifts!

6. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Pah, like fuck. The usage is certainly unwarranted just getting back in the swing of things this year after a few years sporadically training unassisted and spinning wheels. Also eating fuck all in comparison to what I should be (2300) and maintenance is around the 3k mark but been dieting most of this year on 1800-2k.

Squat currently 110kg work sets
    Deads up to 150kg top sets tonight.

By no means am I justifying quantity to strength ratio more so seeing what the tren and mast can do on low calorie to body composition and continuing building back up strength to previous years.

Past couple of years have been training for improving form for longevity and alot of mobility work as always worked around niggles in the past which were from poor form with heavier weights.

End of year weights will go up as intend to increase calories which is only going to help all round performance and recovery.

Guest likes this.
  7. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Finally got the pieces for my chinning set up to stop the thing toppling over so gonna hitch that up properly tonight. Miss these in my workouts so will be good to get them back in, especially as my back seems to grow best over other muscles.
    Trained slightly different past week or so, the lower rep stuff and lower cals brought me to a bit of a halt so mixed it up, dropped weights a touch and upped reps/sets. Better that than keep pushing to an injury or something.

Diet is really taking its toll now, especially with the tren. Fucking starving all day and get a bit grouchy if I don't get some sort of carbs in every few hours. Other than that fine mood wise. Leaning up quite nicely but fuck I want some food and to grow instead, but needs must and all that. Mustn't get side tracked this time around. Gotta say am really looking forward to relaxing on holiday to give me a mental break from low calories for 5 month, no refeeds/'cheat' days haven't even hit maintenance calories in that time, just a constant deficit.
    Hopefully will put me in good line to carry on the cut for the rest of the year and put me into a really good spot for some serious growth next year. He says.

Scales hit 14st dead on this morning after spending most of yesterday pissing out the 6l of water drunk.

Gonna get some chins and hanging leg raises in tonight (they're good right? I've never trained abs), fillet steak, veg and spuds for dinner, a little natural yoghurt, quark and protein powder after then wind down.

8. PizzaLover

PizzaLover Full Member

What's going on then? Training but not logging?!

9. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Yeah basically. Nothing substantial to log. Trainings keeping on well, had to up calories a touch, fats coming off and condition improving, changed up drugs a bit - about it tbh. Hols in a week for some R+R.

How's yours going?

10. PizzaLover

PizzaLover Full Member

Sounds good. Mine is going OK. Training around a slight injury but nothing major.

jezzab05 likes this.
  11. jezzab05

jezzab05 Full Member

Good stuff. It's knowing when to train around it or back off a touch so you don't proper fuck it.