Drinking Egg Whites (bulk Powders Liquid)

Ripped_to_bits

Currently using the bulk powders liquid egg whites for first meal and last meal. 350g in each one. Few days ago I started just drinking them. They don't taste of anything really and save time and fucking about.

Read loads of shit on google about biotin deficiency and loads of bro science.

Anyone else do this? I'm sure it's fine is it not?

P.s please don't shoot me down if this post makes me look stupid, I look stupid anyways [emoji6]thanks [emoji106]

[Q UOTE="Eddie 1977, post: 999479, member: 14063"]I've not tried it myself bro but canny see anything wrong with what ur doing[/QUOTE]
You should read the shite on google. Makes ya think ya night die for not cooking them [emoji23]

Surely if it is in a bulk powder then it must be safe and tested though .well I wud hope so .when I get in gonna look it up.
Right now I'm using pantheon all in one and it's good going

Surely if it is in a bulk powder then it must be safe and tested though .well I wud hope so .when I get in gonna look it up.
Right now I'm using pantheon all in one and it's good going

I was sick of cracking eggs me so I order 12 1kg bottles for £32 that was using a discount code. Cheaper than buying the fucking eggs. Off season I'd just have full eggs of course but currently 5 weeks and 5 days out.

When u think about it shud be OK what ur doing I canny see it being an issue if ur mixing it up and drinking it as the goodness is there .is wud do the same fuck that cracking all those eggs lol

When u think about it shud be OK what ur doing I canny see it being an issue if ur mixing it up and drinking it as the goodness is there .is wud do the same fuck that cracking all those eggs lol

Fucking piece of piss doing breakfast now. Drink the whites, eat the banana then let the boiling water soak the oats ready too eat. Job done.

Not sure how much Broscience in this, but I remember reading that the amino acid chain in raw eggs was too long for the body to digest, which is why eggs need cooking.

I know a guy that swears by drinking the raw egg whites from Bulk Powders when dieting and he gets crazy lean.

...saying that, you would if none of the calories you were consuming from it were being used. That would be one big deficit. :'(

Not sure how much Broscience in this, but I remember reading that the amino acid chain in raw eggs was too long for the body to digest, which is why eggs need cooking.

I know a guy that swears by drinking the raw egg whites from Bulk Powders when dieting and he gets crazy lean.

...saying that, you would if none of the calories you were consuming from it were being used. That would be one big deficit. :'(

Pasteurizing does the trick for this too...bio availability same as cooked.

Yeah read similar stuff on google. I just thou if ingested then it's digested. Hate too think it wasn't doing anything

ITT Royal is the egg doctor.

FYI egg white it the best protein source in terms of amino spectrum and bio availability......im gonna get back on these actually know Ive got a bit of breathing room financially.

Will wait for a 30% of at BP....think you can get a litre down to about 3£ irrc?

Back