• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Eating on Tren?

Krave

On Tren ace atm, 50-60mg pd. I cant stop being hungry.
Also running test at 750 pw.

Im eating about 5000cals sometimes over each day, have to stop my self eating. Woke up on the toilet the oter day at 3am with a protein bar being eaten! Also every morning looking leaner and leaner. Through the day i bloat up quick and easy, but still madnees!

Does any one else have extreme hunger on tren and cant stop being hungry!?

Dont get that feeling my self.

I would like to know why you were sleaping on the toilet, and worst eating on there :)

On Tren ace atm, 50-60mg pd. I cant stop being hungry.
Also running test at 750 pw.

Im eating about 5000cals sometimes over each day, have to stop my self eating. Woke up on the toilet the oter day at 3am with a protein bar being eaten! Also every morning looking leaner and leaner. Through the day i bloat up quick and easy, but still madnees!

Does any one else have extreme hunger on tren and cant stop being hungry!?

Sounds like every bodybuilders dream to me

Unsure what problem is??lol

^^^^^^^^

Yeah, what he said.

What's the point you're getting across. And if you are getting leaner then why have to stop yourself?????

I'm not moaning, was seeing if anyone else had this, can't believe my hunger!
All I ever see is people saying they can't eat or hunger has gone.
I don't like bloating up, tbh every morning I'm looking leaner than the one before, but bloating up more and more throughout the day.

Just surprised me again this morning.

Night swets are a killer tho.... :-(

Tbh I'm loving the stuff, strength & aggression in the gym are excellent.
Got my holiday in three days and not sure what to do with regards to it tho.
Take some with or just stick to test alone for 2 weeks....

Swets are frustrating, was shopping a while ago and had tonkeep wiping forehead in the que.
Only side for me really, and occasional insomnia.
No cough yet....

main thing i get now and then is a soaking bed lol....other then that its a stable for me lol just like test....hahaha :)

Back