Eddie Hall Vs Thor Boxing Match??

The guy working with him there is just another PL from the gym it looks like

I'd of thought thor would of been on it with a proper boxing coach tbh

Maybe early days though just wants to lose weight

If he is paying him as a coach I think I have some magic beans he may be interested in :lol:

I would legit jump in a ring if that’s what he’s at. Lol

Boxed not long ago with a lad 6ft plus.

This dudes gonna have a heart attack before he gets to the ring.

one punch and your out though, despite the bravado....he needs to land a half assed haymaker and even in your guard it knocks you onto the canvas, you wont even reach his head at 6ft 9.......

Last edited:
Thor has no snap or power on his punches

Pushes his shots

Foot work is dogshit

Couldn’t knock out a wank

oh i totally agree but still that mass and power - his jab is absolute wank even for someone with no experience. no anything just size........still wouldnt fancy it...... Bobb Sapp at least got some torque on a few shots hence the damage he did for a huge lump of muscle with little fight skill - though he did at least take it semi serious for a while and have some coaching

oh i totally agree but still that mass and power - his jab is absolute wank even for someone with no experience. no anything just size........still wouldnt fancy it...... Bobb Sapp at least got some torque on a few shots hence the damage he did for a huge lump of muscle with little fight skill - though he did at least take it semi serious for a while and have some coaching
I don’t think Thor is nasty enough to box

Seems like a big soft cunt to me

Btw Eddie can at least generate a bit of power and pop on the mitts from what I’ve seen, if he swings like that against Thor in the fight and Thor is pawing and pushing his jab and straight left I’d fancy Eddie to step in and swing, land a haymaker and knock Thor spark out

I don’t think Thor is nasty enough to box

Seems like a big soft cunt to me

Btw Eddie can at least generate a bit of power and pop on the mitts from what I’ve seen, if he swings like that against Thor in the fight and Thor is pawing and pushing his jab and straight left I’d fancy Eddie to step in and swing, land a haymaker and knock Thor spark out

agree Eddie will go at him, overhand right most likely....will back Thor up,

Eddie is much more aggressive by nature imo and will want to win more than life itself because of his ego :lol:

Will probably bite thors ear off like Tyson if it's not going his way haha

Let's be honest though, you can't help but think it MIGHT be a bit put on

Like hyped up for the cash like all fights, and they will probably agree no punching of the face, no messing up of the hair, breaks when the other gets sweaty to be wiped off etc

Let's be honest though, you can't help but think it MIGHT be a bit put on

Like hyped up for the cash like all fights, and they will probably agree no punching of the face, no messing up of the hair, breaks when the other gets sweaty to be wiped off etc

might be put on... two blokes who lift heavy things for a living, with the occasional extra or documentary work offered a lump of cash to exchange knocks...

could be they are actually mates and know that rivalry sells tickets

Attachments

• 47244b71f1fde273598f20ad805912e8.jpg
    47244b71f1fde273598f20ad805912e8.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 130
Back