1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Elixir Test Cypionate

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Adam83, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Adam83

Adam83

Hi, anyone ever come across the lab known as elixir. Ive heard mixed reviews. Some claiming their products are underdosed & others claiming theyre amazing & spot on. Any thoughts?

See the attached pics of their test cyp

Thanks guys

Attached Files:

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

You'll always get mixed reviews and opinions no matter what
    Some will be genuine, some with an ulterior motive
    Only one way to find out unless you get it tested

3. Adam83

Adam83

Thanks mate. Are there any labs where it's possible to have gear tested for its potency and to see if its underdosed?

Secondly, anyone have any thoughts on a lab known as gentech?

4. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Steroid testing is available but that's all I know and i dont think it's cheap
    I've heard of Gentech and I've heard it mentioned in this forum
    If you search it on here you may get some peoples opinions on it

5. flash

flash Top Contributor

Steroids aren’t allowed on this forum

This is a political forum thank you it’s not some seedy bodybuilding thing or whatever you call them louts

GhostOf2Can and phani tikkala like this.
  6. James Ward

James Ward Full Member

Gentech oils are normally g2g the orals can be very hit and miss.

7. Rob

Rob Administrator

8. Mattyboy

Mattyboy Full Member

I’ve used Elixir lab for the last 2-3 years, just their sus but it’s been spot on. Had a blood test too whilst on it and my test levels were def elevated

9. Adam83

Adam83

Thanks. Ive had a blood test and its definitely elevated my levels. Packed on some size & strength too.

Since their test cyp is g2g does that mean their anavar & primo would be legit too? Or am I being too optimistic?

10. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth

Its about 300 quid to get a real lab to test. Cheaper to take it and get a medichecks blood test after 3 weeks or just buy from a lab that has a decent rep. I've used elixir before, like 10yrs ago. Dbol was fine, test was shit.

Wack it on the freezer and get it to crash and crystallise if you want to see if it at least has some hormone in it. Will need heated to get back in solution tho