1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

End Of Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by noreason, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Over 20 pounds gain and you think it’s mostly muscle? How long was your cycle ?

2. noreason

noreason Full Member

Will be 14 weeks by the end. I messed my self up a bit and lost to much weight. I went from nearly 15st to 10st 10, I was way to skinny.

Iv still got the same waste size now as when I was 10st 10.

3. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Pretty much guaranteed you haven’t put on almost 2 pounds of muscle a week. Still a good gain either way

4. noreason

noreason Full Member

Not saying I have either. In the mirror I don’t look like I’ve put on a lot of fat, granted I have put on some tho.

5. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

if you're not actually coming off.. then your cycle hasn't ended. just focus on adding more muscle while on the lower dose. there's absolutely no reason why you cant. the issue comes when you ACTUALLY come off & try recover natural hormone levels, but because you aren't doing this.. i'd just forget about the whole concept of not being able to keep adding muscle while cruising.

basically there's nothing 'healthy' about self administering HRT.. so just forget about what the internet says about it & get in the mindset of : the 'cruise' period is purely to prime your body for the next blast (make it more sensitive/responsive to the PEDs). I don't think you need 10 weeks for this personally, especially if you only blasted for 10 weeks on test only. i'd give it 6 weeks & go again. take longer 'cruises' when using harsher compounds over a prolonged period, but if adding muscle if the goal & you're set on blasting & cruising (again though.. theres nothing healthy about this.. a cruise for 10weeks on low test IS NOT hrt or 'coming off'), then you're as well making the most of it

pooley1810, noreason, Fatbrah and 2 others like this.
  6. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

id say for a someone new to training/PEDs.. it's very achievable

definitely not once you have a couple years under you/become more advanced.. but I had similar results on my first oral only cycle (inc pics). also a 4 year comparison from pre PEDs to current, 7 stone difference & leaner now, so it's def achievable

Fatbrah likes this.
  7. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Go on jan
    Dig them out

flash, JANIKvonD, noreason and 2 others like this.