Everybody’s Downsizing

Mr mac

TM Health & Safety officer
Top Contributor
Seems to be the latest thing now. I see JP says he wants to get down to around 200lb. Now Ben chow says he wants to get down to similar. I think all these guys have realised they have pushed it stupidly for years and we’re never going to get anywhere BB comp wise.

What happens when you had multiple* vaccines and your blood clots, people have had the death slap warning and they ain’t stupid. Unfortunately still ain’t gonna make that much difference. That amount of rbc quagulation means you’re a ticking time bomb.

Oh I think the big orexia will kick in hugely if the drop 80lb of tissue

I’ve gone from being a fairly lean 220 to 180 odd. It’s liberating. To know you’re not defined by your body but not all will take the positive. We aren’t all this bullshit at the end of the day. It might be nice to be stacked and strong but it ain’t the meaning of life.

I was 200lbs ripped to pieces when I boxed and I didn’t even lift weights .I looked skinny imo

Quite why you’d feel the need to get that low I’ve no idea

Goes without saying none of em will actually do it btw
But your a normal height
I'd imagine these people are 5 foot an a fag stump

I’ve gone from being a fairly lean 220 to 180 odd. It’s liberating. To know you’re not defined by your body but not all will take the positive. We aren’t all this bullshit at the end of the day. It might be nice to be stacked and strong but it ain’t the meaning of life.

Yea this. It’s taken me years and years to try and accept that 1 my body/make up is just that of a skinny lean person.

at 5 11 it would need for me to be over 25/260 in a bulked out state to then get down to say 220/230 and be happy

Fuck that

I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in all aspects of my life and that includes bodybuilding.

I just cringe now with all these people on Instagram. You got the latest TrainedByFucktard who thinks that doing 5 plates on a hack squat is somehow similar to standing on the front line ina war. Pathetic bastards

You then got al these 19 year old women who wear the most fitted of clothes, not an ounce of tissue on them and there flinging out coaching advice and motivational quotes all over the gaff

Yea this. It’s taken me years and years to try and accept that 1 my body/make up is just that of a skinny lean person.

at 5 11 it would need for me to be over 25/260 in a bulked out state to then get down to say 220/230 and be happy

Fuck that

I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in all aspects of my life and that includes bodybuilding.

I just cringe now with all these people on Instagram. You got the latest TrainedByFucktard who thinks that doing 5 plates on a hack squat is somehow similar to standing on the front line ina war. Pathetic bastards

You then got al these 19 year old women who wear the most fitted of clothes, not an ounce of tissue on them and there flinging out coaching advice and motivational quotes all over the gaff
The whole scene is fucked isn’t it

Putting 100% effort in to a set isn’t special, it’s what’s required. Get on with it and stop thinking your “chasing your dreams” for doing so

It’s just training

Cunts

Some fucking bird was in the gym the other week filming every fucking set, some little cuck cunt following her around with a camera filming every set of 10kg one arm rows

I told him I don’t even wanna be in the background of such bollocks so make sure you don’t even inadvertently get me in there alright

I did actually check her Instagram out of interest, 450’ish followers

Cunts

450 or 450k?

Complete dick heads aren’t they

I had the same last week. This fucking mong with a full blown camera was filming some 18 year old chick doing leg extensions.

I mean I’m just thinking to myself what in the world do you think you look like.
As has been said numerous times going to a gym is just a fashion now, one which will hopefully die out asap.

Obviously I still crack off over these birds if there fit though

Back