1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Experience

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Northernlad89, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Northernlad89

Northernlad89 Full Member

I was in mint shape last year! I was running 600mg a week test was around 12 12 and half stone lean and pumped up...i know ive put weight on ive not trained or used any juice for a year since covid came and reered its ugly head my diet training has gone to shit! So im focusing on diet and cardio and eventually starting back lifting weights again...i has great results from my course and want that again i put alot of hardwork in last year diet training juicing! I no my test levels are lower now than before i started my first course but if i jump back on the juice it will get me back into that shape i was in last year!

Another question if anybody on here has any idea....once we start injecting test into ourselves how quick does it shut our own body test production off? We dont use our bodys own once that needle starts firing it in

2. noel

noel Moderator

no it won't

if you have a time off it will take some time to get back to where you were, if you didn't train with weights you probably have lost muscle...

gear isnt a magic wand...it won't just appear back on... it will help for sure BUT if you in a state of shit diet, poor to no weight training....your using the turbo boost before you even have the car moving.... totally poinless

give yourself 6-8 weeks being back on track and 100% accurate with food and hard training...if you dont see a noticeable change ill eat my hat and send you a years worth of gear...... by your own words you stopped training and got fat.... undo that with the simple steps of diet and training

your making this so complicated....just another person who doesnt want any advice but wants to just get the OK from strangers to take gear - which as an adult go for it... why fuck around...smash the Tren and Winstrol

3. Brian Multigym

Brian Multigym Full Body Routine. Full Member

Your natural testosterone will be low for obvious reasons. You can increase your natural testosterone by training with weights, losing that 2.5 stone of excess bodyweight, taking vitamin D, Zinc and magnesium, good 8 hours sleep, limit alcohol and stress. It is not pointless training Natty. As others have said, you need to train Natty to get off the excess weight first and your natural testosterone will increase because of that for starters.

Northernlad89 likes this.
  4. Dependent on the ester used......shutdown will be almost instantaneous when the synthetic hormone enters the bloodstream and reaches a certain plasma concentration level within the body.

This reply isn't based on any scientific mumbo jumbo. It's just basic common sense.

5. Northernlad89

Can i use zinc magnesium and vit d together? Is there a limit.on how much a day i take? And would holland and barret be ideal for these i guess it would? I dont no how much scientific evidence has been done on these to proove it actually boosts testosterone but have read up onit seems can help but never tried personally?

6. Brian Multigym

Brian Multigym Full Body Routine. Full Member

Yes you can use Vit D, Zinc and magnesium together. If you get a sports multivitamin, they will have all vits and minerals all in one! The dosage will be on the package. H&B will have vitamins and multivitamins, but get the sports multivitamin really.

7. Northernlad89

Whats the best quality brand?

8. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

Have you ever thought about using google and doing your own research rather than bombard this forum with thoughtless posts?

Simon90, GolfDelta and pooley1810 like this.
  9. Northernlad89

Haha was a genuine question! Wind ya neck in and get back under your rock pal