Experienced Synthol Users Advice.

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by mal, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Consider posting a picture, it might not be as bad as you think!

2. bertos

bertos Full Member

Do you do any unilateral training to push the lagging part? Synthol doesn't give a great look imo. Certainly not if used in anything over tiny amounts. Big risk you will just look and feel worse.

Sjundea likes this.
  3. noel

noel Top Contributor

dont bother, unless you are earning your money from BB,

it doesnt get noticed until people end their careers, if you can tell obviously whilst competing you have done a shit job...

but i bet your just not activating the muscle properly, possibly poor execution has meant youve overdeveloped some areas and under developed the other, so step back, make sure you feel it, and all the area to catch up

personally i dont think sythnol has a place unless your tier 1 and need to just add the garnish to the plate, its like after the cherry on the top.... otherwise why bother, once you lose size youll look shit, think flex wheeler, one of the finest genetics on the planet and his arms looked shite post comp days, like stupid....

Sjundea and Robbie like this.
  4. s man

s man Full Member

If you’re not already maybe look at getting some Chiropractic work done. You could find there’s impingement or knots in there causing the issue. I used to have 1 trap way bigger than the other and issues all over my upper right hand side of my back. 6 weeks of weekly sessions as well as acupuncture for that and what I thought was cts but was an impingement further up my arm and all was sorted.

Rob070886 and Robbie like this.
  5. Rob070886

Rob070886

Thanks for the replies gents.

Apologies as I've not had chance to read your replies until now.
    I will get pics up this evening.

Robbie - I am glad you have mentioned this as I noticed a while back that my left trap, and delts where somewhat smaller and less developed. There The mind/muscle connection is way better on the right too. it was only when I actually noticed it that I realised mobility is not as good etc. No pain at all but just slight mobility difference. Strength the same both sides. I went to Chiro and physio and they didn't really pick up on anything.
    My deep tissue guy recently picked up on a large knot in my front delt which I've decided to get fortnightly work on. Had acupuncture a month ago and they guy used the electro machine and told me that it was an extremely high reading before my muscles spazm'd.
    Maybe I need to invest some time into the above consistently?

6. Rob070886

Rob070886

All my training has been unilateral since I found this difference in size

bertos likes this.
  7. Rob070886

Rob070886

What exactly did your treatment consist of to correct it?
    did it take long took even out the growth?