1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences With Bpc 157

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Tonysco, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Tonysco

Tonysco

Morning all,

Due to getting a bit older my joints & tendons are starting to really take a beating when training, particularly my forearm and wrist tendons as well as knee and shoulder problems. Some of these are due to past injuries not healing right but others i think are more like a RSI.

I train conjugate style and swap the main movement weekly, however it's not doing nearly as much to reduce issues as it used to do.

I usually go for a swim and sauna/jacuzzi when issues start to crop up and after about a week or 2 it usually calms down, but with covid and our local councils being tight fisted the 3 leisure centres closest to me have all been shut.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with BPC 157 for helping tendons to recover? I've heard mixed reports from some claiming it to be great, others not soo much. Stan efferding also mentioned it in one of his videos i seen last night but for the life of me i can't find it now to quote.

Any help is appreciated, I'm also taking a curcumin supplement which doesnt seem to be doing much. I get a DTM every month currently too.

2. mal

mal Top Contributor

Youl always get mixed reviews on it pal, ive used alot of it over the years with success and sometimes not..it really depends on the injury itself tbh or like you say old chronic conditions such as tendons, inflamation, bursitis etc...until you try it you wont really get a accurate answer.
    I always found injecting close to the area sub q gave best results.

Tronic, Rob O’tren and Tonysco like this.
  3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I’m wanting to try some of this on my elbows

Where do people buy it these days?

4. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

From what I seen/heard its better suited to healing acute injuries/short term use.

Longer term use I would possibly look into GH or low dose NPP.

Ben Pollack covers a lot in this vid

5. mal

mal Top Contributor

Peptidesuk are decent ive had stuff from ukpeptides recently, both are ok.

Richard Dick, Tonysco and GhostOf2Can like this.
  6. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Cheers Mal

mal likes this.
  7. Tonysco

Tonysco

Many thanks for the advice all, particularly the video.

8. pengwei

pengwei

Yea this video is wonderful,thanks guys

9. spearman

spearman Full Member

I would probably try support max joint first before peptides

Tronic and Rob O’tren like this.
  10. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

I found HGH for 6 months at 1-2iu per day worked wonders. My joints still feel amazing.
    I found a combination of hgh, nandrolone and Winstrol sorted my knees out nicely.

11. Winny would not have helped you at all......but GH and nandrolone are definitely therapeutic.

12. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Winstrol combined with nandrolone strengthens tendons one makes them wider the other thickens them.

13. FATBOY

FATBOY Age is just a number Competitor

got mine from uk peptides mate was really effective

Tronic likes this.
  14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Interesting, never heard that before
    Where did you get that info?

DeletedMem15072 likes this.
  15. I appreciate the bro-science lesson but GH and nandrolone would've done the job without the winny.