1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences With Bpc 157

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Tonysco, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

On its own I agree. However in conjunction with nandrolone or Hgh it’s a different kettle of fish altogether my dear boy. But you’ll probably just fap off and say this is rubbish….I really don’t care brohomo

2. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

A pub med study I read years ago. I’ll see if I can find it. It’s something to done with cross sign blah blah. Nandrolone effects on cartilage is a myth to it was proven the little regeneration was mush nothing substantial. For tendons though Winstrol and nandrolone is a great combination. Also HGH obviously but low dose.

3. 1tank1

1tank1 Full Member

I would never dismiss someones opinion as rubbish if they are experienced with AAS and if that triple combo worked for you.....that's great. I don't agree with you but that doesn't mean to say that I'm right and you're wrong (or vice versa).

4. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

If you use Winstrol on its own it creates wide thin tendons which could be brittle and prone to injury. Adding nandrolone will create thicker tendons so the two together create wide and thicker tendons. Nandrolone will do nothing for cartilage regeneration due to the little effect it has on cartilage is very poor quality cartilage. Add HGH all boxes are ticked for stronger regenerated joints.

5. 1tank1

1tank1 Full Member

It's a very interesting concept buddy (winny and deca) but it's very new to me and not something I've ever heard of before.
    Worthy of a bit of research but, sadly, PubMed articles are in limited supply these days for experimental combos like this.

6. Ian66

Ian66 Full Member

I recently had surgery to repair a torn quadricep tendon, and took BPC157 capsules for 4 weeks. It’s hard to tell if they done any good or not, I’ve a long way to go until I’ll be training my quads again. Maybe the injections are better than taking it orally, or both are as effective as each other?

If someone has a problem with tendons or joints and trains while taking the capsules they would have a better idea if they helped.