1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Expired Simplexx G2g?

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Raisin, Dec 5, 2018 at 5:53 AM.

1. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

Real SimpleXx expired 12/2017. Boxed and sealed and kept in the fridge. Came from local chemist direct to me after being picked up on perscription from the person who sold it me so stored correctly the whole time apart from the 20 mins during transit from chemist to me.
    Still good to use?

2. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

I would defo use.

Fatbrah, noel and Raisin like this.
  3. noel

noel Top Contributor

yep fine - use for sure

Raisin likes this.
  4. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

My thought is it must have some active GH still in it but thought i’d ask the people with more knowledge. Was thinking of saving it until March when im off for 5 weeks. Training in Thailand. Easier to sneak in 2 small vials than a box of generic stuff.

Another 3 months in the fridge will ok wont it? I mean it wont kill me/ infect me somehow being passed the exp date will it? Ha ha

5. noel

noel Top Contributor

even with minor degredation it will be potent GH maybe just a tad under the dose. no different to most other POM where by law it MUST have a use by date. Nope keep constantly chilled, no big swings. Id use it though, I would not then travel with it. Waste of the GH IMO if doing that. Only transport if absolutely have to ....
    id have it in the slin pin tonight LOL

Raisin likes this.
  6. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

Got ya. I’ll use it when im home after my xmas holiday on the run up to Thailand. Keep it in the fridge and use it up. I’ll take some generic stuff or source some over there in March.
    Cheers for the replies guys