1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Extremely High Lh, Hcg Advice Wanted

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Dom_Bos, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Dom_Bos

Dom_Bos

High guys,

I ran a cycle of test e @ 250mg pinned twice a week = 500mg per week, also took approx 0.25-0.5 arimidex every other day for the last 5 weeks of a 12 week cycle.

I must also mention that being a complete beginner I started by taking a 60 day cycle of anavar. I don't remember dosage sorry but assume it was mid range as I wouldn't of ran a high dose.
    So in total I was effectively cycling for 5 months.

Started clomid and nolva 2 weeks after last pin of test and ran for 30 days... again I don't remember dosage but I know it was in whats perceived as mid range.

I experienced quite severe mood swings, mostly depression and anger but felt very low toward the end of cycle and after for a good couple months. Libido absolutely bottomed out and I had no sexual desire at all and struggled to muster up a boner. also my nuts basically disappeared until about 2 months after cycle end.

Ran bloods after 2 months as I was concerned about my mental state (and nuts) and majority of levels were good APART FROM!

Luteinising Hormone 18.2 iu/l
    Prolactin 342 mu/l

After reading other peoples post about high LH I realised that mine was crazy high and I now understand that my symptoms were down to the high prolactin and lh

The reason behind this post is I have a question! if I run caber and HCG with my current cycle of 500mg test e and 200 NPP per week, will this massively help in the prevention of previous experienced sides?
    I'm struggling to understand if HCG will make my high LH even higher or lower it?

Any advice much appreciated and even just a response would be great.

Oh I forgot to mention i'm 34 years old 5'10 and 83kg

2. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

2 questions

Were you taking any meds like clomid/nolva when bloods were taken? If not how long had you stopped taking everything?

What was your testosterone level when you had bloods taken?

Dom_Bos likes this.
  3. Dom_Bos

Dom_Bos

No I had stopped pct around a month before bloods and Testosterone 22.5 mol/L free test was 0.4 nmol/L

Thanks for reply dude

4. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Just a note if your gonna run any nandrolone at above 400mg pw and there are a lot of people that will disagree with me here,run caber.
    I am stupid sensitive to prolactin rises and does the same to me,mental aggression and mood swings,no boner.

5. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Also use another ai preferably aromasin or adex

6. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Aromasin will smash you’re ldl so rotate if you have to

7. Dom_Bos

Dom_Bos

I'm using arimidex at 0.25-0.5 eod with my current cycle and have ordered caber.
    would you recommend using caber as soon as it arrives? I'm 10 days into current cycle of test 500mg per week and have just had npp arrive so will start next few days at 200mg per week

Cheers for response

8. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Caber has a long half life I use 0.5mg twice a week but my npp is set at 600mg pw.
    See how you go it’s a great drug to have on hand when things go wrong.
    If your nips feel puffy,give em a squeeze lol,any fluid at all then add caber at a low dose like 0.5mg pw.
    Will soon clear up.

9. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Npp is a great compound 3 times less mental than tren but great for building.
    You might want to consider upping that dose a touch in a few weeks.

10. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

just keep the nandrolone below your test dose age this will help a touch.

11. Dom_Bos

Dom_Bos

See how you go it’s a great drug to have on hand when things go wrong.
    If your nips feel puffy,give em a squeeze lol,any fluid at all then add caber at a low dose like 0.5mg pw.
    Will soon clear up.[/QUOTE]

how big are your npp shots? 2ml each time? i'm only used to doing 1ml every wednesday and thursday of test e and was thinking 1ml test e and 1ml test e so 2ml in one shot would be a lot to pump in one jab

12. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Looks like your LH was still elevated from the serms you took, or had not yet had chance to level out to something more normal once you’d stopped taking them

Give it a bit longer between the end of pct and doing bloods next time Imo (2 months), and I’ll bet your LH level would be in range

Test looked a decent no.

As for the prolactin you’ve haven’t really given much info as to why it might be high so can’t really help with that. But yes caber would help control prolactin on a cycle containing 19nor’s

Dom_Bos likes this.