• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

F*ck It Cycle

Good advice from porky
Use as little gear as poss to drop bf, your main goal is to retain as much muscle as poss whilst losing weight
Diet and consistency is the key,
Get from 20% to 10/12% on moderate test n gh
You can add in the other stuff towards the end if necessary
But as mentioned before, be patient

When I see OP near my Gym
399180_v1.gif

Srs tho fuck spending money on roids n get something that will really do u some good
wheelchair_tank.jpg

Test, Proviron is fine in if you have, wouldnt use GH, though its not as bad as IGF for potential sides re cancer etc

but the rest of it, honestly is ridiculous just to get below 20% body fat, diet, get metabolism cranking...
obviously thats not as easy as someone who is mobile, but it means you need to be spot on - even more so than anyone else, maybe even a little t-3 (never normally a suggestion at this stage)...if you Honeslty are immaculate with diet... or try t4 first to see if that works (as then you keep the conversion process going)

mast wont 'lean you out' it will just serve as a mild anti E unless your half you BF otherwise bit of a waste and wont do what you expect

and to be fair if you have been running Tren ace already and are 20%, we clearly are missing something in the diet department

Last edited:
Id did worry when i saw "fuck it cycle" and the the last post was LDL..... i was expecting some kind of bicycle sex video
HAHAHA I wouldn't use a sex device made by me.... it might chop ur winky off

test to hold on to muscle whilst dieting.
can you add any other sort of cardio ?
stationary bike maybe ?
hgh always sounds interesting but I'm not entirely sure I'd want to use if following the probs you've had.
( but that's not like I know anything about hgh ) just be wary...
and it's not cheap.

could run test for a long while before having to add anything in.
keep costs down too.

Why anyone would use GH or even cardarine when both are linked to growth in cancer cells is beyond me. Just to look mildy better in the mirror?

I would do test only OP.

Lower the cals gradually, you wont lose much LBM, if any.

Why anyone would use GH or even cardarine when both are linked to growth in cancer cells is beyond me. Just to look mildy better in the mirror?

I would do test only OP.

Lower the cals gradually, you wont lose much LBM, if any.
How many people think injecting test into their body just to look better is a crazy idea?

No way I'd run high test at 20% bodyfat. Will look twice as fat.

250mg test every 5 days until your at least below 15%. Then I'd add 200mg tren e to it, so 250mg test e, 200mg tren e every 5th day.

*disclaimer, I don't know the situation with your health etc and if cancer or whatever was involved I wouldn't be taking anything.

No way I'd run high test at 20% bodyfat. Will look twice as fat.

250mg test every 5 days until your at least below 15%. Then I'd add 200mg tren e to it, so 250mg test e, 200mg tren e every 5th day.

*disclaimer, I don't know the situation with your health etc and if cancer or whatever was involved I wouldn't be taking anything.
Omlette approved

Back