• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

F*ck It Cycle

Ok,listen I’ve had a fair run on some stupid amounts of gear I’m not new to this.
Over thinker yes,but total retard no.
T3 and clen easily the worst things apart from dnp I’ve ever taken,ever.
Low test and high nandrolone like tren? Seriously? No mate...
I can afford GH and I am running it atm it seems to be ok,weird but ok.
Mast was to harden up,as with the proviron.
Also a little background...in disabled like badly fucking crippled so if my stacks seem weird take a sec to think about why.
Cardio is impossible unless I fucking crawl a mile.
Also there was a cycle before this that comprised of tren,deca and test.
So before using words like atrocious spare a thought.
I’m always polite on here,always happy to learn but I won’t be bashed by anyone on drug use.
Honestly bar a few here I’ve likely taken more gear and reccs than anyone in the space of 12 months.
Ta.but thank you for your opinion.
Lol touchy. Was unaware of the disability so my bad.

Nothing wrong with t3 in a sensible dose unless you've been listening to the scare mongering. Never called you a retard.

Theres a valid reason for low test mod to high tren/DHB but whatever I'll leave you to it.

Mast and proviron wont do much unless running silly doses or you're the genetic elite but again whatever floats your boat.

Bragging about how many reccies you've taken on a BB forum is a bit bizarre but again OK :/ was just throwing out a suggestion.

Lol touchy. Was unaware of the disability so my bad.

Nothing wrong with t3 in a sensible dose unless you've been listening to the scare mongering. Never called you a retard.

Theres a valid reason for low test mod to high tren/DHB but whatever I'll leave you to it.

Mast and proviron wont do much unless running silly doses or you're the genetic elite but again whatever floats your boat.

Bragging about how many reccies you've taken on a BB forum is a bit bizarre but again OK :/ was just throwing out a suggestion.
Know what fuck it,ban me...
Your a massive fucking Cunt take a step back and fuck your your own face you jumped up little prick.
You have no fucking idea what I’ve been through

Back