1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Fake Or Real Dbol

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Thomas Boyle, Jan 21, 2022.

?

Is dbol faked a lot

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. Sometimes

33.3%
  1. Thomas Boyle

Thomas Boyle

Never ran Dbol before. Purchased 50mg tabs they don’t crumble easy, slightly sweet when bitten into then slight bitter chemical taste .. can anyone pm help thanks .

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Dbol is so cheap its not usually faked
    Not saying there isn't some horrible people about that would literally sell you anything
    But if someone is gonna go to the effort of making pills, packaging etc then it would make sense to actually put in what it should be as the cost is low
    The sweet taste could be dextrose used as a filler to make the tab

Mersey Muscle likes this.
  3. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

What's the brand name mate? Got a photo? Most mainstream dbol will be 5mg or 10mg per tab from a reputable supplier.

4. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

It’s all fake Tank! I’m the only man in England with real Dbol because Brexit and Covid have prevented the importation

Saeed fardad and Raisin like this.
  5. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Most mainstream dbol is 10mg or 50mg from UGLs. I don’t think you even take gear tbh hence why you don’t know that.

6. mal

mal Top Contributor

Dbol has a disgusting taste if chewed, ide say most of the ugl dbol ive used since 2009 has been garbage...better off with tbol and if your lucky a genuine oxy..

Mersey Muscle and Rob O’tren like this.
  7. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

He’s probably referring to the old Anabol that’s like rocking horse poo nowadays.

8. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

I love the strength from Oxy it’s insane!

mal likes this.
  9. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

What would you even use instead of dbol if you were faking it? Literally one of the cheapest raws you can get.

10. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

Wtf?

11. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Shows how up to date he is with gear yet still happy to talk like he’s a walking encyclopaedia :D I’m on his ignore list though as he doesn’t like being corrected or his bullshit being pointed out.

spearman and Rob O’tren like this.
  12. mal

mal Top Contributor

Alpha pharma oxy was mad, strength on them was unreal, last dbol i used was rhom fvcking useless.

Rob O’tren likes this.
  13. Big Balls

Big Balls Top Contributor

Never juiced in my life but I do understand why some do. Must be hard to come off it after long term use.

Rob O’tren, s man and GhostOf2Can like this.
  14. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Nail on the head there mate

It is very hard to come off permanently. I had quite a while off with trying for a baby and everything that went on and it was shite. Only did it because of the end goal, if I just came off to come off I would have sacked it off sharpish

TRT is as low as I’ll go ever again, I can’t face another crash

Plus training natty is garbage compared to being blown up on juice. No comparison

spearman, G-G, Rob O’tren and 2 others like this.
  15. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Yeah Rohm orals have gone down hill mate unfortunately

mal likes this.