Fast Food Diet

Interested to see how this goes...

How much you budgeting for? Probably end up costing like £15-£20 a day won't it??

I was thinking something like that and will use more petrol going to different restaurants, some days will be cheaper and some more expensive.

I will not just be having fast food but also pub meals like steaks burgers ect and cafe breakfasts.

"Oct. 30, 2012) — A single junk food meal -- composed mainly of saturated fat -- is detrimental to the health of the arteries, while no damage occurs after consuming a Mediterranean meal rich in good fats such as mono-and polyunsaturated fatty acids, according to researchers at the University of Montreal-affiliated ÉPIC Center of the Montreal Heart Institute. The Mediterranean meal may even have a positive effect on the arteries.
The findings are being presented at the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, which runs in Toronto until Wednesday, by the head of the study, Dr. Anil Nigam, Director of Research at the Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation Centre (ÉPIC) and associate professor at the university's Faculty of Medicine."

"Oct. 30, 2012) — A single junk food meal -- composed mainly of saturated fat -- is detrimental to the health of the arteries, while no damage occurs after consuming a Mediterranean meal rich in good fats such as mono-and polyunsaturated fatty acids, according to researchers at the University of Montreal-affiliated ÉPIC Center of the Montreal Heart Institute. The Mediterranean meal may even have a positive effect on the arteries.
The findings are being presented at the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, which runs in Toronto until Wednesday, by the head of the study, Dr. Anil Nigam, Director of Research at the Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation Centre (ÉPIC) and associate professor at the university's Faculty of Medicine."

It doesnt matter, he wont be able to do it anyway.

You will feel so shit jstar. I did two meals a day. Ruined me. Makes you ugly as well with so much water on the face.

It doesnt matter, he wont be able to do it anyway.

You will feel so shit jstar. I did two meals a day. Ruined me. Makes you ugly as well with so much water on the face.

None of you seem 2 get my diet is shocking now, right this second I am eating a box of chocolates, its a 400g box with 120g saturated fat from vegetable oil. I think a fast food meal would be less.

None of you seem 2 get my diet is shocking now, right this second I am eating a box of chocolates, its a 400g box with 120g saturated fat from vegetable oil. I think a fast food meal would be less.

chocolate/sweets is different mate. Trust me, you know how unclean i am with things. But still will be funny to see the log :)

chocolate/sweets is different mate. Trust me, you know how unclean i am with things. But still will be funny to see the log :)

I don't think it will be that hard as I will be having meals from lots of different places not just fast food , I will be eating healthier things but just supersizing the portions like eating 2 meals at once.

I don't think it will be that hard as I will be having meals from lots of different places not just fast food , I will be eating healthier things but just supersizing the portions like eating 2 meals at once.

Can we have photo updates of said meals please.

I think I just threw up in my brain.

It sounds like a very binding diet. Don't forget to take some vitamin C so you don't die of scurvy....or at least make sure you get onions on your burgers!

I have not started yet, will be starting in a week or 2 when got everything sorted. Was gona get bloods done but not sure if there is any point due to the gear am using gives high bp and cholesterol.

I have not started yet, will be starting in a week or 2 when got everything sorted. Was gona get bloods done but not sure if there is any point due to the gear am using gives high bp and cholesterol.

What do you think a average day of eating will look like ?

What do you think a average day of eating will look like ?

either a fry up from a cafe or macdonads breakfast

burger and whey shake

2 fast food meals or large pizza ect

burger and whey shake

pub meal ie large steak

shake before bed

Was thinking something like this but not sure yet , I def want to go to some all you can eat restaurants at weekends.

Back