1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

Fat Programme Chanel 5

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Max, Dec 5, 2018 at 1:07 AM.

1. Max

Max Competitor

46 stone dude.

I’m pissing myself and feel a terrible human. Anyone else seriously fattist?

He looks like the blob from x men.

2. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

Fat people that moan and use their issue as an excuse or way to get out of things really piss me off.

Example:
    Fat lady that works with my brother always getting sicknotes for her bad back. She blames her obsesity on her bad back, cant exercise as it hurts my back etc etc. When in fact she got the bad back AFTER she got fat (divorce) Lose the fat and most probably lose the bad back aswell.

And fat people that think their size gives them special treatment. In my trade, flooring, fat people dont empty the room of furniture before i arrive. Make out they couldnt as their fat. Usually use bad back, sore knees as excuse instead of the truth that they’re fat and lazy. I’ll help old people and disabled people move stuff although they usually give me advanced warning they’ll need help or they get help from other people/ friends. Fat people that just expect it piss me off. I dont do ot or charge them for it. Lazy.

Also fat people on planes whos body blubber invades into the seat/ area i paid for. Buy 2 seats you cunt.

Fat people that use disabled parking spaces although dont have a blue badge. You’re not disabled you’re fat.

Ha ha that early morning rant crept up on me. I suppose i do dislike some fat people. Not all. But some.

Good to see you back. Still doing the yoga? Sorry to hear about the leg.

3. Max

Max Competitor

Fully agree!

Well i was before I broke my leg lol

Raisin likes this.
  4. noel

noel Top Contributor

to be fair I am the same, bar some bizarre medical exceptions being obese I find hard to call a disease at its 100 percent curable. For some sure mental issues exist or poor education but it is just a mind over matter thing. Its not a disability either. Mental illness for some but for the vast majority is purely laziness. Not moving around and over eating. simple as that.

Greedy Ben likes this.