• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Favourite Labs?

Haven't used either recently but one of my best mates is running Isis Test & Tren with CR Dbol just now and looking great. I've nothing to compare to but they were ok for me. Miles better than sig anyway.
He might have a rare batch of Isis that is actually real lol they were signs up around the pump clinics a year or so back telling users to avoid Isis labs

CR seem to have more bad feedback then good tbh so it's not a lab I'm considering anytime soon

Isis was and is heavily faked but their original gear is really good

Heard rumours they're bringing out a new design holograms etc to try reduce this

Have used wilcat a lot like them. Sphinx also good. Started alpha pharma this year mega pleased on it

Using neuro pharma test e at moment and seems to be doing the job.
Used their anavar in past and highly rate it.

Using prostasia at the moment which I like strength has gone crazy , used Malay tiger test c and deca and it was rubbish , and from what I have heard there is a lot of fakes/copy's flooded the market

Using prostasia at the moment which I like strength has gone crazy , used Malay tiger test c and deca and it was rubbish , and from what I have heard there is a lot of fakes/copy's flooded the market
I rate Prost, also heard Malay is over hyped which is why I've always avoided it

Plenty of it over here in Thailand lol!
Every pharmacy stocks it
Currently using unigen sust 250 and AP tren hex

Send some my way then, I haven't seen hide nor hair of it in months!
Just enquired and it's rumoured that AP & Co got hit by the law....Hence it's dried up. Sorry for misleading. My lot purchased loads so that's why I see it often...

Back