1. While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.
    Dismiss Notice

Feet Swelling

Discussion in 'Injuries, Health & Personal Care' started by 1mike land, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I wudnt go docs personally not saying thats the right thing to do like

17kg in 4 weeks, its obviously tha isnt it, id take ai and loose some of the bloat

Sjundea likes this.
  2. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

I’m gonna let the ai do its thing for a week or 2

Doubt the Gp will do much anyway tbh

3. Scudd33

Scudd33 Top Contributor

Deca makes me balloon,big test and no AI will also do it...
    Nips ok?

4. BigChap92

BigChap92 Top Contributor

All doc could do is send you for bloods to ascertain the specifics of the problem instead of guesswork.

If you’re confident it’s the gear though then crack on, didn’t need a thread to tell you that though surely so that would indicate you have some level of concern about the cause?

None of us can give you a firm answer can we. The TM docs saying we’re all gonna make it isn’t much to go off either.

Keep an eye on it I suppose but if it doesn’t clear up I’d get down the GP’s. It’s not the type of issue you wanna put off if it is anything untoward.

That’s how people end up fucked up and ill, we’ve all seen it happen.

5. Guest82

Guest82 Guest

Make sure and keep an eye on BP. All that new weight and water retention will have it sky high if not under control

6. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

Nips are good

Scudd33 likes this.
  7. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

Cheers man

Well I’m slightly concerned,
    But as I’m only 5 weeks in to everything
    I’m pretty sure that’s the cause
    And even more so with the heat
    Which I struggle in the best of time ,

BP feels ok
    Iv had experience with elevated BP before
    So I’m pretty sure that’s in check ,

But I think I’m gonna get checked just to be safe

BigChap92 likes this.
  8. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Get yourself a bp monitor. They’re not expensive really. Handy to have too.

9. BigChap92

Not all that handy are they though.

If the NHS wanna diagnose your blood pressure they use a 24 hour monitor as that’s whats important. The chronic elevation, not so much a single high reading which we will all get over the course of the day at various times due to various things.

I’d bet my arse you’ve had several high readings if you’ve been taking it regular? How many have you acted on?

Fucking none of em, same as everyone else.

It’s only useful IF you act on the information it gives you, like any of the ‘health precautions’ people like to kid themselves they’re taking on the board.

Which nobody does, the replies in the thread are just another example of that attitude in motion. One of many. That’s what gonna cause the issues for most of us down the line.....

Vast majority of the replies =

“I don’t know why it is but it’s prob sound, I’d run another drug or do something random like buy an OMRON to kid myself I’m being constructive”

Wise up phaggots.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Fair old chance its the huge weight gain tho innit, persoanally id give that a go first coz i cudnt be assed taking a morning of work to go n sit in doc,then if in a cpl weeks or so it didnt change id go docs

Its like when i ave a cold the symptoms wud say u ave aids or suttin bu i dnt go docs straight away coz its usually suttin tha sorts itself out, if it dosent id go docs

No wonder clinics are fuckin chocker if ppl take huge amounts of wet peds eat 5k cals then go docs for water retention

pooley1810 and BigChap92 like this.
  11. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Mines never got that high so never acted any any of them. Highest was 146/75 I think before I had a procedure in hospital.

12. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

And don’t fucking pretend you’ve not recommended adex more than a handful of times.

I’m not sure why you’re on this high horse mission currently?

BigChap92 likes this.
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

:rofl: Go ed gg ladddd

JANIKvonD and GhostOf2Can like this.
  14. BigChap92

It’s not a high horse mission is it....

It’s the same shit I’ve been saying for years. Check my past posts on the health thing mate...

I’m just reiterating the message, don’t kid yourselves. Leave the health stuff to the professionals and seek proper advice, stick to lifting things up and firing gear in. It’s what we’re good at.

And maybe we shouldn’t hand out potentially duff advice to others like were sources of credible info when we haven’t got a clue what we’re talking about.

Dunning Kruger chaps, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

G-G and 1mike land like this.
  15. BigChap92

They don’t though do they mate.....

Sometimes you prob should though. Burying your head won’t end well.

Each to their own like...... I’d rather go docs and find out I’m sound than post a thread on Tm about it every 3 months asking is it still sound.

Daft init.... Put your mind at ease, ask the people who actually know what they’re on about.

1mike land likes this.