1. While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.
    Dismiss Notice

Feet Swelling

Discussion in 'Injuries, Health & Personal Care' started by 1mike land, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

When I visited the tribe I had steak, chips then profiteroles. And a Kopparberg

BigChap92 and pooley1810 like this.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hows that bragging :rofl:if i post sum info in a thread saying what id do then thats just being true to meself innit, if someone wants to copy thats up to them

I just said what id do

Shud i post go docs when i know id try n sort it meself first

3. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Tbf, to answer the initial question from the op, maybe his shoes are too small

Guest, pooley1810 and BigChap92 like this.
  4. BigChap92

BigChap92 Top Contributor

Yeah exactly mate, that’s what they’ll do though isn’t it. Test you and tell you it refer you on for a solid answer.

At least that way you know and you’re not guessing, a lot of stuff we do can exacerbate pre existing issues and certain symptoms might not materialise until you add the stresses from gear.

End of the day it’s best to go docs and get told yeah it’s fine after bloods than not go and find out 6 months later you had an actual issue.

pooley1810 likes this.
  5. BigChap92

Just seemed full billy big bollocks chap.

I Wouldn’t care LOLOLOLOL

ok nice one. Most adults would feel accountable for their own words though.

6. BigChap92

And that’s the thing fellas...

It’s not about telling people what you would do if you’re aware you’re a dick head is it? As most of you are well aware.

It’s about giving the right advice

Or it should be.

Look past yourselves and answer the question with wisdom.

7. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

17kg in 5 weeks, getting loose with the food and shit loads of bloaty wet drugs with no AI

Come on you don’t have to be Albert Einstein to see why he’s getting swollen legs and feet

I once put 25lbs on in 10 days and couldn’t get my SBD knee sleeves over the bottom of my calves. My legs looked like Thor Bjornssons and my upper body just looked normal, all the water ran in to my calves and feet

Take an AI, drop the dose on the drugs for a couple of week and clean your diet up. When it starts coming right you can up the drugs with the AI and cleaner diet in place. If nothing changes for the better after a few days go the docs, who incidentally will probably tell you to just stop everything and come back in a month if you tell em what your doing. They won’t waste resources on some juice head who’s arse has dropped without good reason

Guest likes this.
  8. BigChap92

Yeah should say I’m basing my posts on the assumption a fella would have addressed any blindingly obvious shit they might be doing before they come on TM to seek advice about their issue but that’s prob a mistake isn’t it.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  9. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

We all know the internet is the first port of call and then hopefully someone will say your fine, don’t worry about it, crack on :lol:

pooley1810 and BigChap92 like this.
  10. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

Cheers everyone

Was really just asking for advice
    Other than the obvious ones like drop compounds and amounts , cleaning up diet ..etc

Which I have started as of yesterday,

Sorry not responding to each of you !
    But again cheers fellas
    Il update in a day or two after trying a few things out

BigChap92 likes this.
  11. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

What other advice were you after though mate other than the obvious ones
    Bigchap is spot on
    If you're looking for medical advice from unqualified people to reassure yourself
    Then that's pretty daft

BigChap92 likes this.
  12. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

Sorry ,

My mistake I didn’t explain very well

I have had high BP before ,
    And not saying it’s not slightly elevated atm due to reasons already stated ,
    But I don’t feel , only going from experience when I have had high BP ,
    But I don’t feel it’s high currently
    At least not noticeably high ,
    I usually have horrendously low BP
    Runs In the family.

In terms of gear , iv run much higher amounts before
    What I ment was , iv never gone this long being off cycle going strait into a cycle this high and at the same time pushing food all of a sudden
    After having roughly 8 months , no gear really not much food and running was my only form of exercise.
    My bad for the rushed explanation on the previous post .

So I know iv most likely answered my own question as to why I’m holding water in the lower limbs ,
    I guess as is been sat down in a hot office all day for a 14 hour shift , and honestly by the end of my shift my feet where big and throbbing , and I just worried a bit and wondering if this was normal
    As like iv said iv experienced this kind of water retention before
    Before I was deep in offseans , high drugs and i guess it was more of a gradual thing
    So I discussed with my coach at the time and was told it was to be expected,
    But this time it different, just though Thought I’d ask for your guys opinions .

13. 1mike land

1mike land Full Member

You know like
    If people have found increasing water , adding in OCT diuretics , has helped ,
    Just was interested to see what guys who’v dealt with it had tried
    That’s all, wasn’t necessarily looking for ‘medical’ advice so to speak .
    Some things that’s have been said that have been helpful
    Like compresson socks ,
    The leg massage machine ,

Guys it seems I may have given off the impression I’m at the point where I need actual medical assistant,
    Again my bad
    If I honestly thought that I would of just gone docs,
    Really was just looking for solutions that may be overlooked
    So diet , drugs , rapid weight gain ,
    Sorting these things are a given ,
    Like I said before
    I was guessing I’m not the first to experience this so was just looking to see what’s Helped others

But on the flip side my goal was rapid strength and weight gain
    So I was expecting discomfort

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

The doinkasarus in im always right mode

No greater sight :rofl:

15. BigChap92

If you take it that way bro it says more about you than it does about me.

There’s no discussion on right or wrong, it’s about being a bullshit merchant or accepting you don’t know enough to comment and saying ask someone else. I’m the latter.... You can find your own point on the scale.

Chill out, don’t take yourself so seriously on the internet lad.

Holding people accountable for their own words isn’t an attack or a challenge...... It’s normal behaviour.