Female Classes in UKBFF

Northern Lass

Top Contributor
I have just been looking at the classes on UKBFF website.. Bikini/Body Fitness/Women's Physique.

This is all new to me and it might sound like a stupid question but how do you know which class to compete in , before you are lean enough to know which class would suit your physique.?

I have just been looking at the classes on UKBFF website.. Bikini/Body Fitness/Women's Physique.

This is all new to me and it might sound like a stupid question but how do you know which class to compete in , before you are lean enough to know which class would suit your physique.?

Bikini is virtually no muscle and it increase from there.

IBFA, NAC, WABBA, WBFF all have female classes

What class you do depends on how you look, no point deciding on a class until you are close to the comp, if you decide say Athletic class in NABBA but then look like a Toned girl then you don't do athletic if that makes sense........choose a show first then look at the criteria for the female classes and see how you feel about them then once you are half way through your diet make a decision

IBFA, NAC, WABBA, WBFF all have female classes

What class you do depends on how you look, no point deciding on a class until you are close to the comp, if you decide say Athletic class in NABBA but then look like a Toned girl then you don't do athletic if that makes sense........choose a show first then look at the criteria for the female classes and see how you feel about them then once you are half way through your diet make a decision

Thanks Paul :)- So say I put down on the entry form Athletic but I looked more Toned, would I then be able to move into the Toned Class on comp day?

With me having a holiday at the end of May, I thought it would be a good idea to choose a comp before then (Beginning of May), I've looked at NABBA in Hartlepool and UKBFF Warrington which are both on 3rd May.

Is the NABBA in Hartlepool your local qualifier?
Yes you would be able to switch just make sure the rep knows when you sign in

You will need to speak to your NABBA rep (Paul Jeffries) to ask if you can do the NABBA N show, in NABBA you can only qualify at your regional show

Back