• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

First “stack”

Bigdani1

Hi guys, first blast last year did test only, good results and then cruised (kept all gains).

this upcoming month I’m going to do my first blast with more than one compound and goes as following

Week 1-12: test e 350mg/week
Week 1-8: dbol 30mg ed, Aromasin 12.5eod
(For those thinking of typing don’t use ai unless needed, I aromatise like crazy, 12.5eod is a good starting dose and might need to titre up)

thoughts on this, looks promising imo? Also not sure if to split dbol during day or just take one fat dose preworkout

If you are estrogen sensitive then I would be taking nolva with the dbol as the chance of gyno will be pretty high. Or drop the dbol and use anavar/winstrol instead.

Hi guys, first blast last year did test only, good results and then cruised (kept all gains).

this upcoming month I’m going to do my first blast with more than one compound and goes as following

Week 1-12: test e 350mg/week
Week 1-8: dbol 30mg ed, Aromasin 12.5eod
(For those thinking of typing don’t use ai unless needed, I aromatise like crazy, 12.5eod is a good starting dose and might need to titre up)

thoughts on this, looks promising imo? Also not sure if to split dbol during day or just take one fat dose preworkout
Try oxy you’ll basically get the same results as Dbol without the tits.

If you are estrogen sensitive then I would be taking nolva with the dbol as the chance of gyno will be pretty high. Or drop the dbol and use anavar/winstrol instead.
Anavar is not as potent. Also imo since i don’t use HGH or IGF-1 not worth taking nolva due to IGF suppression

Better gains and a lot cheaper using Dbol with the Aromasin/AI. Cycle looks good to me. No need for changes. I'd probably use the Aromasin/AI twice a week instead of eod. I'd like more test if it was my cycle.
Thanks sounds good!

Back