1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First “stack”

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Bigdani1, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Top Contributor

Just saying they come with there own sides and being “mild” isnt true

2. Bigdani1

Bigdani1 Full Member

Thanks for ur positivity, also if you gain say 5Kg on var and keep 4kg , but on dbol u gain 15 and keep 8, even though proportionaly you keep more on var, there is more mass on dbol.
    (example numbers)
    var is also expensive as shit

3. HTL

HTL Full Member

I didn’t say they were mild. I said they were minimal compared to the comparative dose of dbol.

Winstrol for most, will be easier to tolerate and not come with as many nasty sides, like I listed previously as you would get with dbol.

lipids will be affected by using both but with dbol you will get the added side effects that I previously mentioned.

Sjundea likes this.
  4. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

You’ll be a watery mess on Dbol but that’s up to you. If you want to keep as much as you can I’d go Var all day over Dbol. What are your stats. Age, height, lean mass, bf, lifts etc. If you don’t know these your not ready for gear.

5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Orals are person dependent just like any other drug
    Some people can handle certain ones and get good results while others get nothing or cant tolerate a minimal dose
    If you aromatise easily then dbol with test probably isn't the best idea
    But people usually blow up on dbol coz they use it on a bulk and diet is shit
    If you controlled estrogen and kept diet in check then you shouldn't bloat too much, guys have prepped for comps on dbol, deca and test
    I actually rate tbol
    Similar results to anavar and less likely to be faked

Bigdani1 and Rob O’tren like this.
  6. Richie_Rich

People always say guys prep on dbol deca and test but its like a old wives tale you hardly ever actually see it or hear of it maybe 20 years ago but not now why would you?

Rob O’tren likes this.
  7. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

Yeah the poor man’s cutting stack back in the day (supposedly), low dose test, deca and winny. Growing season bump test up, switch the winny for dbol and grow like a weed.
    Tbf if this is legit, I think the top guys back then looked a lot healthier.

8. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

I don't think of "sides" as meaning stuff like lipids tbh, I think of that more as just inevitable consequences. I know that's not technically correct though.

When people talk about sides I think more of stuff that impedes and inconveniences you day to day. Like appetite suppression, headaches, lethargy, etc. I'd consider anavar to be "sides free" in that regard tbf

Richie_Rich likes this.
  9. Richie_Rich

Suppose thats a good way to look at it haha might start doin the same

10. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Yeh, I dont think they do now
    Everything has evolved, even the look of the physique has changed
    Was more just making the point that using dbol doesn't mean you'll end up looking like the pilsbury dough boy if you get a grip of your diet

Richie_Rich likes this.
  11. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I look at similar to this too
    Steroids have effects on the body, thats why they are used and do what they do
    Unfortunately some of those effects are negative, lipids, liver toxicity, thick blood etc
    Side effects come from using too much imo
    If you're lethargic, can't eat or going mental then lower the dose or the drug isn't for you

12. Richie_Rich

Or take 600mg tren ace and feel all 3

Reacher, pooley1810 and Rob O’tren like this.
  13. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

THIS^^^^100%

pooley1810 likes this.
  14. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

every action is a side effect.

15. Bigdani1

Bigdani1 Full Member

Fuck man, I’m not ready for gear… I don’t know my age or height