• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

First Cycle Decision/conclusions

Blackeyez

Hi again everyone!
It took one post to get addicted to the forum. You guys have knowledge and I think I have a lot to learn from you.
My previous post ended up debating the effect of estrogen on prolactin production and we got off-topic so I decided to start a fresh thread about some of my plans.
First of all I am 27yo, 88kg and roughly 20% body fat at the monent (picture will be attached).
Everyone agreed that I have no base yet to proceed with PEDs so I will postpone that (will reassess the situation in 6 and then 12 months).
People strongly adviced to start with a low to medium dose of Testo enanthate 250-500mg/week and see the effects on my body, before stacking multiple ones (winny or anavar).

My current training split is:
Chest Triceps
Back Biceps
Shoulders abs
Legs

Diet:
My diet is flexible but it seems that the only way to lose weight is to drop bellow 2000kcal/d (protein always above 60% when it comes to macros).

Work and daily activities:
I work 11h per day doing over 11k steps per day so I keep myself active during the day.

Supplements:
Multivitamin
Whey protein - 2 scoops a day
Creatine - 5gr SID
CLA - 3000mg BID or TID
Omega 3 - 1000mg SID
Will soon add greens and a preworkout supp.
After april will start Cardarine.

Goals:
Make gym and healthy diet part of my lifestyle.
I will post a picture of the type of body that I am looking to achieve.

Please any information or advice will be appreciated. Tell me your opinion about my training and where to focus more.
For example lower chest (hate my triangular pecks haha).

Thank you!
SmartSelect_20200114-125601_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20200116-122625_Chrome.jpg

2000 cals.
Work 11h per day doing over 11k steps per day.
Workout 4 times a week.
20% BF.

Something doesn't stack up. Too little in/too much out = you shouldn't be 20% BF.

Please list everything you eat here every day.
I would state that your workout intensity must be lacking. Please write down exercises, weights, sets/reps.

All looks fairly standard and well though out
If I was to change one thing with your training split is move biceps to shoulders day and train back by itself, but that's just personal preference and a minor detail
Sub 2000 cals is very low, especially for someone your age, height and activity level
What does your diet look like and how have you reached that figure of 2000

Just train hard, don’t overtrain and eat a decent bodybuilding diet

Wtf else do u wanna know

Just get on with it. Come back in 18 months

Hahahahaha love it!
See you in 18 months!
All looks fairly standard and well though out
If I was to change one thing with your training split is move biceps to shoulders day and train back by itself, but that's just personal preference and a minor detail
Sub 2000 cals is very low, especially for someone your age, height and activity level
What does your diet look like and how have you reached that figure of 2000

I will start using fitnesspal again to track doen my meals and I will post a report.
I will try the biceps-shoulders :)
(Btw is there a way to change my useename as I dont want my full name to appear)
2000 cals.
Work 11h per day doing over 11k steps per day.
Workout 4 times a week.
20% BF.

Something doesn't stack up. Too little in/too much out = you shouldn't be 20% BF.

Please list everything you eat here every day.
I would state that your workout intensity must be lacking. Please write down exercises, weights, sets/reps.

Will do so and post it here.
For the last 2 months I havent been tracking calories but will start again. Maybe been going over 2000 but defo not over 2500 which is still low.
Thanks for the feedback friend!

Just train hard, don’t overtrain and eat a decent bodybuilding diet

Wtf else do u wanna know

Just get on with it. Come back in 18 months
And it doesn't have to be anymore complicated than that
You forgot to mention dont overthink it
As that's when the wheels fall off
I always make the best progress when I stop stressing over shit
Train hard, rest when you need to, have an idea of what you're eating but dont stress over every calorie
Relax and enjoy it
I do think it's worth tracking calories at the start so you know what your eating and get an idea of portion size but after that just adjust accordingly

Assume you're training 4 days a week ?

I'd suggest Upper / Lower twice a week, focus on strength one of the days and hypertrophy the other

I wouldn’t work your diet based on percentages.

Figure out how much protein you need per kg of bodyweight and do the same for fat. You can then fill the remainder of your diet with carbs and adjust that according to how many total calories you’re looking to hit.

Where you work your upper body one day then lower the next. For example

Monday - Upper strength
Tuesday - Lower hypertrophy
Weds - off
Thursday - Upper hypertrophy
Friday - Lower strength

The difference between strength and hypertrophy days is basically just the rep range you work in

I just dont get the upper and lower body part. So monday I train everything above the waist and tuesday just legs? Where do we separate upper from lower haha

I just dont get the upper and lower body part. So monday I train everything above the waist and tuesday just legs? Where do we separate upper from lower haha
It doesn't have to be that rigid mate
It's a simple way to split workouts and this particular split works well as it enables you to hit body parts multiple times per week
You can split it how you like but training particular muscle groups together means you should be able to train more frequently without crossing over and over training muscles
Eg training chest one day and shoulders the next may not be ideal as similar muscles are used

Back