1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Cycle Ever - 2 Questions

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Stelios, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Stelios

Stelios Full Member

Thanks for the answer once more.
    I am not pressing, I was just trying to understand the idea behind it. From the very first comments I said that most probably I will do just Testo E (at one point) but I wanted to understand why the above (mast, winny and anavar) dont stack. Other than that I know how I look mate... been training for 7 months in total. Probably too early to consider peds as you said. Here is a picture of me when I started. I want to believe that without a personal trainer or any guidance (except youtubing) I changed my body a bit (was 97kg , I am now 85kg) SmartSelect_20200114-170843_Gallery.jpg

Attached Files:

Greedy Ben likes this.
  2. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Mast, primo and proviron don't have any noticeable anabolic effects, well primo slightly if you're doing at least a gram of it a week. Once you find a source you'll realise the problem with that. Mast and proviron are used to combat progesterone sides mainly, don't do anything to build muscle. Taking too many compounds right off the bat, you'll have no idea what's working, what's giving you sides, what's bunk, etc.

Winstrol and var work fine together but you need to try them both on their own at least once first.

Also none of your proposed stacks include test - steroids shut down your own testosterone production so you'll want to include it at least at trt dosage for normal functioning. You can get away without it in some cases, doing tren only, or using eq but most people feel better with actual test.

I see what's going on in your head, and what you'll probably be most happy doing is test and dhb, but you can't do that as a beginner for obvious reasons if you look into dhb.

Stelios likes this.
  3. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Well done on the weight loss and change so far, just stick at it. Read up on steroids by all means and everything that goes with it but for now you're priority should be getting stronger and getting bodyfat down a touch too imo.

Start a log, if you are willing to take on advice people will help.

Simon and Stelios like this.
  4. noreason

noreason Full Member

S

I know it’s slightly off topic but how would Mast and proviron help with progesterone? I thought you would need something like caber.

5. Stelios

Stelios Full Member

Thanks for your help and ideas so far :) Appreciated.
    Will continue natty for another year or so and see my progress then...

Greedy Ben likes this.
  6. Stelios

Stelios Full Member

Will look into the above in detail my friend. Thabk you very much for ur time :)

7. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

19nors 5a to dhn which is weaker than dht whilst competing with it at the receptors. That's why people usually say they feel better on a higher dose of test with their deca/tren, but taking mast or another dht has the same effect without the aromatisation and other issues with high test.

noreason likes this.
  8. noreason

noreason Full Member

Not going to lie had to read that a few times, I think I’ve made heads and tail of it.

So In theory you could run mast with tren and not have to worry about gyno from progesterone?

or am I talking bullocks?

round 2 and Richard Dick like this.
  9. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Correct, 200mg to 400mg of mast in there and you've got a much better chance of not having issues and needing caber.

noreason likes this.
  10. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Caber is for prolactin

Mast and prov are dht derivatives and have absolutely nothing to do with combating progesterone sides(what even are they?)

Wouldn’t take much notice of the other drivel, someone been reading steroid.com too much

11. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

You've obviously never tried it then.

12. noreason

noreason Full Member

From reading online (which is obviously is a mine field) when taking 19nors like tren if you allowed your e2 to get to high you could suffer prolactin issues such liquid from your nips and progesterone issues such as gyno.

And to combat the sides of both with caber.

right or way off?

13. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Caber does nothing for progesterone

Estrogen causes gyno, prolactin can make you lactate, if you already have gyno

14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Caber is for prolactin
    You should only get prolactin issues if you dont keep e2 under control
    So, if you manage e2 correctly then you shouldn't need caber
    This is why some people prefer low test with 19nors, as it's easier to manage e2 therefore limiting the negative effects

bertos and noreason like this.
  15. noreason

noreason Full Member

I need to do a bit more home work. Care to Explain how it works?