1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Cycle Melanotan 2

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Allnattylol, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Empty nasal spray from amazon and some bac water. No rank feeling but when I last used a couple of years ago I went a dark brown just over a few weekends in the garden.

Guest likes this.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

If ur a amazon seller make the lads up some and sell us it

Guest, Guest82 and milner575 like this.
  3. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

I don't really get much sides from anything, I must be a poor metaboliser or something.

2mg makes me feel a bit queasy with a raging stauner, and after the first few pins the queasy part goes away.

4. Guest82

Guest82 Guest

Good business plan. Is mt2 legal

Guest likes this.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Personal use it is i thinn

6. Guest82

Guest82 Guest

Brb, getting the China contact lol

Guest likes this.
  7. noel

noel Moderator

2yrs inside and a fine if you sell in UK

Guest and Guest82 like this.
  8. Guest82

Guest82 Guest

For mt2 yeah? Fucking hell

Guest likes this.
  9. noel

noel Moderator

been on for years, last 10 or so trying to stop it coming in. so its on their radar - possession is fine as stated above but not something you want to advertise for sale. Especially given demographic who would buy, teenage and young guys and girls mostly - they get sick or one gets some shitty sides from using a whole vial and your in the shit.

Guest and Guest82 like this.
  10. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

They'd be better off just regulating it and letting salons sell it if they wanted to minimise girls and idiots hurting themselves. MT2 is about as harmless as it gets, the only problems with it are people injecting entire vials at a time, like you said, or getting abscesses from reusing needles and the like.

Guest likes this.
  11. milner575

milner575 Top Contributor

I’m with this too. Send some out to us

Guest likes this.
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Fuckin hell

harsh dat

13. noel

noel Moderator

Well it’s banned and they been onto people to stop it for the past 10 years. Obviously that’s the max penalty but just to show its not Scot free if caught selling

Guest likes this.
  14. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Just got some from trutan today, will report back how well it work. £17 for 10mg posted I thought was pretty good

milner575 and Guest like this.
  15. flash

flash Top Contributor

That is good. I got mine £12 with 10ml bac and tbh it’s not as potent as what I have used before

But the sides are so horrendous from this shit I dong mind it being under

Plus having some Greek blood and dark colouring it don’t take much for me to brown up [emoji23]