• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

First Cycle & Thoughts

Hi everyone,

I am brand new into this community, and like to say thanks to everyone who provided information on cycles + providing advice etc.

After staying natural for over 7 years I have decided to dabble in the enhanced world. I have done a lot of research both on here and other forums/websites/studies etc to find the most optimal way to start my cycle.

Currently running 200mg every 5 days of Test C from Sphinx Pharma and I am on my second week. I started to notice difference in strength/libido etc... Once I get comfortable with my body and making sure I will do blood test etc, I will add orals or primo (To be decided).

However, I have also started to see some signs of gyno forming (I may be wrong here so I need your help). Essentially I have sensitive nipples, no hard lumps anywhere to be found, so I am assuming it's an early stage of gyno. Looking at my hereditary background I will be prone to gyno, so I have nolva + arimidex at hand.

Question, should I start running nolva now at 10mg x2 per day or wait a little longer, I know that once gyno forms it never goes away really, so I do not want to get to that stage.

Any comments/opinions would be great.

Thanks!

what are you goals etc? gyno I seriously shit man id really consider stopping if your getting gyno at such a low dose and at such an early stage

Goals are to be around 80 - 82kg sitting at 11 - 12% body fat, currently on 73kg and 17% body fat (caliper measurement).

So it was a false warning about gyno, it was more high amount of estrodiol that caused nipple sensitivity, took arimidex 2 times in 4 days at 0.5 mg and it sorted itself out straight away.

From now every injection i will take 0.5 mg of arimidex to combat any high levels of estrogen after injections.

I thought as much bro if it was gyno my first guess would have been to stop. but best of luck anyways but you want to put on 10 kgs and drop 7% bf?
thats a tough ask bro

I thought as much bro if it was gyno my first guess would have been to stop. but best of luck anyways but you want to put on 10 kgs and drop 7% bf?
thats a tough ask bro

Yeah, fortunately I waited and seen the results, there was nothing forming, thats why I didn't jump on Nolva or anything like that straight away, I think because naturally I didn't have high T - 450ng/dl that dose just sky rocketed my e2 levels for a while.

It's a long term goal, I don't expect to achieve that in 1 cycle, but maybe 2 to 3, I don't want to blast 500mg + of test plus other shit to short cut it, best to take the lowest amount possible to get the best effects.

Careful with too much AI bud it can make things feel pretty crap and slow your progress.

Careful with too much AI bud it can make things feel pretty crap and slow your progress.

Yeah seems that I am a converter and I highly aromitise Test, getting gyno effects after 2 weeks. Also getting pretty heavy pip from the Test too, so I stopped using it and threw it in the bin. To confirm the new Sphinx labelled Test is underdosed, and the oil is not right, please avoid.

I will be receiving my bloods tomorrow so I will see what effect it had on me. Will report back. In the meantime I need to find a reputable lab that I won't get fucked over by.

If anyone has recommendations that would be great... So far I've picked Nexus Labs/Rohm and Hilma Biocare.

Here is my bloodwork.

on 225 MG of Test C every 5 days this is way too high doing 400mg would be literally overkill, hence why the side effects were pretty noticeable so quickly. I've realised that I am hyper responding to Test, and Using Anastrozole 1 mg every 2 - 3 days was a good choice as Estradiol is within range, which is a shame as I deeply wanted to Avoid using any AIs, without them my estrogen is sky high, so option 1 is to reduce the test dosage and see whether that helps or alternatively use higher dosages but prepare to use AI and fuck up my lipid profile.

Attachments

• blood work.png
    blood work.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 104
So to confirm, you ran test for 19days and have now stopped as the gear was bunk?

Also every five days, what made you decide on that pattern?

And your test levels look on par for where you'd expect them at 225mg

haven't stopped... switched labs, gear isnt bunk but it's causing me to have bad pips, so I am either allergic to the carrier oil used or simply something is not right with the compound

5 days is optimum balance to get a steady state of test. done a few blood tests already. If I leave it for longer having too many spikes causes issues and same having 4 days or less.

I think my response was slightly hot headed, but after having bad pip after 4 different injections in different areas has caused me to stop using Sphinx and move to a more popular lab see whether that makes the difference...

In the end it might just me being hyper sensitive to the oils... one way to find out I guess.

Smaller and more frequent injections is better than the peaks and troughs of long intervals I've found. I started on every five days but over time the sides began to creep in. Now I do three weekly small injections whilst using another compound or twice weekly when cruising.

Are you sure that it wasn't just because you were injecting virgin tissue? I had a fair bit of pip for a while when j first started. How bad was the pip?

Yeah that's most likely what I am going to do over the next couple of weeks, really getting used to to the frequency really. Well that's it I am very sensitive to gyno- unfortunately so I need to be careful of that really.

I thought it would be the virgin tissue, but the pip was so bad I couldn't sleep and the whole quad was numb for nearly 48 hours, same goes for the glute. I have high pain threshold, but that was next level inflamed and I could feel it. Seeing quite a few people had pretty big pip problems with recent Sphinx batch, as they have gone down in quality.

Once I get delivered PharmaQO batch, I will see whether thats the difference and then for sure I will be able to confirm.

Fortunately with Sphinx I probably had enough for one injection.

Yeah that's most likely what I am going to do over the next couple of weeks, really getting used to to the frequency really. Well that's it I am very sensitive to gyno- unfortunately so I need to be careful of that really.

I thought it would be the virgin tissue, but the pip was so bad I couldn't sleep and the whole quad was numb for nearly 48 hours, same goes for the glute. I have high pain threshold, but that was next level inflamed and I could feel it. Seeing quite a few people had pretty big pip problems with recent Sphinx batch, as they have gone down in quality.

Once I get delivered PharmaQO batch, I will see whether thats the difference and then for sure I will be able to confirm.

Fortunately with Sphinx I probably had enough for one injection.

Yea, I highly recommend smaller and frequent, especially if you're more sensitive.

I have seen talk of recent test E batches frin various labs have been a bit hit and miss, it's to do with the raw quality coming out of China quite often.

I had no issues with PharmaQO, Southern ghost was a little pippy, ITP was painless and my current stuff if perfect too.

I've never done quads though, only glutes and delts, my first injection on my delt though was so wobbly, I couldn't sleep on that side for a few days!

Yea, I highly recommend smaller and frequent, especially if you're more sensitive.

I have seen talk of recent test E batches frin various labs have been a bit hit and miss, it's to do with the raw quality coming out of China quite often.

I had no issues with PharmaQO, Southern ghost was a little pippy, ITP was painless and my current stuff if perfect too.

I've never done quads though, only glutes and delts, my first injection on my delt though was so wobbly, I couldn't sleep on that side for a few days!

Really appreciate the input mate, means alot. It's all a learning curve.

Yeah Rohm/Sphinx and a few others got hit by it recently. That's why Ill give PharmaQO a go and go from there.

Changing administration from 5 to 3 days and just splitting the dose to 100mg every 3 days would be better? It's my first cycle so obviously I dont want to blow myself out, seeing what my body can tolerate first to a decent degree. I want to avoid using AI as much as humanely possible and jump on nolva/ralo only if necessary.

Back