1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

First Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Steelydaz, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:15 PM.

1. Steelydaz

Steelydaz Full Member

Hi guys, so after what seems like an age researching I'm ready for my first cycle, I now have my test e 250 and pregnyl HCG. I do seem to still be putting on the mass naturally but it definitely slowed down.

I've not got my pct but can get hold of clomid if I need it? I do have puffy nipps naturally but they've never got any worse than been puffy? No hard nodules behind the nip. Should I get the clomid just in case,

I'm going to pick my needles up either tomorrow or Monday from my local needle exchange.

I've looked at countless vids of injecting test and hcg from medical sources and will be pinning in my glutes 1ml twice a week.

At the moment I'm 195lb bw with 20% bf I've uped my macros p200 c250 f60
    I will be doing my cardio on a stepper once a day in the morning after work and then I get roughly 5-6 hours sleep.

I'm sure there's loads of threads like this but any further advice you'd like to give is welcome.

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

clomid won't help gyno.
    Bit more research needed it would seem.
    I'd always propose having an AI on hand - I use arimidex but others use aromsin, or in some cases nolvadex.
    If you have puffy nips pre using test, I would def get either arimidex and aromasin and google dosing strategies.

Steelydaz and Max like this.
  3. Steelydaz

Steelydaz Full Member

Thank you yes bit more research, but you guys have been great so far. I'm wanting to try drop at least 5-6lb bf before I start this cycle so still time to do some more on Al first.

4. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Don’t start at 20% bodyfat, cut down to 10-12 and then use it on the way back up

Steelydaz likes this.
  5. Steelydaz

Steelydaz Full Member

Just on a cut now, trying to bring my carbs down but keep the proteins the same or upping them slightly, I want to keep the fats around the same.

Can someone who's used pregnyl before let me know if it needs to be kept in the fridge at all times? It just says between 0-15°

6. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

Def keep in the fridge once you have mixed it. I keep all that kinda stuff (mixed/ unmixed) in the fridge anyways just to be safe.

Steelydaz likes this.
  7. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

That’s your answer... ;)

Steelydaz likes this.