First Fortitude Training Camp (stateside) - Jan 2016 In Tampa

Discussion in 'Fortitude Training' started by Scott Stevenson, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson Full Member

HERE WE GO!!!

I'm launching Fortitude Training Camps in Jan. 2016, starting in Tampa, FL. I will hold these as regularly as interest permits. Hoping to bring some to the UK ASAP, of course. :)

These will be in a small group setting (12 people max) and it will come along with some goodies:

• Virgin Voyage Daily Trainer (reg. $149)
    • Fortitude Training E-book (of course!)
    • FT Earn It! T-Shirt!
    • FT Gym Bag
    • FT stainless steel shaker
    • FT Earn It! Sports Watch

The total cost is $399.00. I'm planning on that including a lot of time to pick my brain, especially at the post-workout Sushi get together.

The first one day camp will be 1.23.16 (Saturday) in TAMPA, FL at a Comfort Suites (Waters Ave in the morning) and NORTH Powerhouse Gym (afternoon).

For more info, see the large flyer at this link: http://drscottstevenson.com/forum/misc.php?page=FTCamps

-Scott

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    TinyTim likes this.

2. Con

Con Moderator

Get some one to film it.
    I will pay to watch the QnA......always enjoy your content.

It's actually tempting for me to come down.
    Will depend on my schedule but glad to see you're making these.

Scott Stevenson likes this.
  3. Scott Stevenson

Thank Con!

Yes, at the very least, I'll have my Go Pro going. :) I plan on doing a few of them - assuming they fill up, so there will be lots of content. :)

-S

Con likes this.
  4. TinyTim

TinyTim Timothy Sprague-Dawley Top Contributor

Second filming it.
    I would pay to watch a stream - less expensive than wheeling the jet out for a trip to Tampa.
    If you make it to the UK, you can use my place as a base for your suitcase and bed.
    Will even let the dogs leap on and off the bed.

5. Scott Stevenson

LOL - Man, I would love to bring them with me. But, yeah, the jet costs a bit much...

THANK YOU SIR. I'd prob. be at a few places when over there - making the big trip worthwhile. :)

-S

TinyTim likes this.
  6. TinyTim

TinyTim Timothy Sprague-Dawley Top Contributor

Would make sense to land a few gigs in Germany, too?
    But yeah, you're certainly welcome here anytime bud. :)
    Good luck with this - I think it will be BIG.

7. Scott Stevenson

I'd love to go to Germany. I've lived there a couple times and would have a blast doing a few there. I have a connection over there now, but he's moving back to the states before I could get there.

Thanks for both the offer, as well as the well wishes. Just trying to do good stuff! :)

-S

TinyTim likes this.
  8. Con

Con Moderator

If it's not too much hassle and you find your self a spot or two short.
    Let me know closer to time.
    I talked with my wife and she would love for me to come down to this.
    We have a couple of friends in Tampa and my daughter loves Disney thus could be a nice weekend excursion.
    Honestly wouldn't know if time is available yet so if you kept me or this thread updated as it it nearly fills up that would be great.

9. Con

Con Moderator

Hey Scott a logistics question.
    We meet you at 9am at location A then by 5pm we finish at location B.
    Is it all in walking distance?
    Odd as hell question but I have one car obviously and my wife although she enjoys bb will enjoy going to the beach more than doing this (don't worry I would inform her about it all at a later stage....hell i tell her my workouts set and rep by rep which she really appreciates i can tell by her eyes rolling back into her head....she must REALLY enjoy it :lol: )
    So i will sans car for the duration of the event.
    Will it be one thing and the next or is there a couple of hours in there where nothing happens?
    If it's all bang bang bang one thing after another I am sure some one at the event will give me a ride but if there was a longer break that could be tricky.

I just need to think of a way to have you come to my gym to do a seminar.
    While maintaining the DECON dominance that we have here (part tongue in cheek but I would have to plan it correctly to make my partner KD happy with the idea).

10. Scott Stevenson

Man, that's awesome. THANK YOU. Hopefully things will take off and I could even come do on at YOUR gym. :) (NOTE: I see what you say below... :) )

Yes, I'll keep this thread bumped, for sure. :)

I'd give you a lift, my man!!! I'm going to have to be there pretty early, so, depending on where your friends live, I might not be able able to get you to the event in the AM. (Tampa's pretty damn large... and I live about 30min E of the hotel.)
    Here's the Hotel addy: 5421 W Waters Ave, Tampa, FL 33634

We'll run until noon there and then meet at the gym at 1:30: Powerhouse Gym, 13539 North Florida Avenue, Tampa, FL 33613. That's about a 15 min drive,

(I'm working on setting up an adoption event at the same time, so I'll have some pups and maybe cats there, too. :) )

---- So there's a lunch break in there, but I'll probably bring mine so I can get to the gym, JIK.

------------

TOTALLY understand about the DECON dominance! I'm really thinking of these as a kind of inservice that could be had a gyms, from an educational perspective. One thing I can do, too, is set up some CEU materials, too, e.g., via the NSCA. Lots of ideas here, but I've considered doing a 2 day where I do CEU's on one day and then do this FT seminar on the next. Folks could do one or both and write it off as a CEU course for their cert. This is down the road, but might make it more appealing for KD.

Thanks again, man, for showing so much interest. I know it's genuine, but still appreciated. :)

-S

RACK, Con, Tommy6 and 1 other person like this.
  11. HugoTeamFA

HugoTeamFA Competitor

Scott if you end up coming to the UK hit myself & JP up.. I am sure between us we can sort a few venues; I know Majestic in Bournemouth would be interested and I'm pretty sure I could get the University of Bath involved (the sports science students would have a field day and it gives us bbers a chance to pick your brain)

12. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

I think this may already be being sorted bud or in the pipeline

HugoTeamFA likes this.
  13. Scott Stevenson

Thanks, Hugo!!! Yes, as Hilly said, we're working on some things. I've got a few irons in the fire right now. :)

-S

14. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

I'm excited

15. Scott Stevenson

Me, too, my man!!!

-S

Hilly likes this.