1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

First Hand Experience Of Dhb

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Reacher, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

anyone run this ?
    see the odd vid online and recently JP was trying it ( but turned out fake )

sounds really interesting but not much to be found about it.

anyone run it, with what, dosage... results etc ??

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

What even is it

3. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Seen lots of stuff about this on UKM with usual suspects trying to push it.

4. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Is this the next big thing JP is raving about like he did ment?
    That was all the rage for a week then fell flat on its arse but I guess pinning frequency/duration would put most off trying it.
    Who the fuck did he get fake dhb off ffs, he needs to change his supplier or at least ask for a lab report

5. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    For those not in the know what is it.

6. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

Mr mac likes this.
  7. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

It was doing the rounds a few years ago.

Me and my cousin had a few vials.

We both rated it tbh it was good but not a miracle like it's made out to be.

Literally just a quicker acting EQ.

8. spearman

spearman Full Member

1-test cyp isn’t new.

Robbie likes this.
  9. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

The thing is when a new fad like this comes on the scene people don't just run it with test do they, they add it on top on what they're already running then say it made a difference.
    Hardly ground-breaking is it, if I added npp onto my test and tren cycle then i'd notice a difference too.
    It'll fizzle out won't it like all exotic stuff does.
    Name one person who runs it, let alone for more than one cycle.
    Stick to the basics and don't think this drug is some miracle that'll finally add the lbm you've always been yearning for

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  10. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    @Porky totally agree people have been getting huge lean cut super strong for 40 plus years on test deca dbol EQ and a few others.

Porky likes this.
  11. noel

noel Top Contributor

so JP was actually trialling injecting himself with massage oil basically LOL

buying direct from a US source .......... youd have thought he would know better.

not new, nothing special, tricky to hold or its painful and not enough demand to warrant being made - unless it gets a bit of a boost short term i.e such as on JPs site to make it worthwhile and create a nice little mark up opportunity....

use real primo instead.

job done

12. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

don't see anyone saying it's new, just asking if anyone has had first hand experience of running it.
    no idea where JPs source was, not seen anything to say it was US but he may have said this somewhere else, I've just read him state that his was fake.
    I've found 3 UK sources that have it with not really trying one of which is be as sure as poss that it would be what it says on the tin.

all fair points made, for my me though my interest is that I'm getting older so AAS with fewer sides interest me.
    Primo has for a while but I'm a hobby builder, so not looking to stand on a stage in my pants means the cost of something is a factor.
    Beyond interest I can't really justify running Primo or GH ( for instance ) just to look better for my own ego, if I was aiming to look the best in my pants in a stage line up then I'd justify the extra cost.
    If Dhb is akin to primo with results and sides but for less cost then, yeah I'm interested.

if I was 24 and No fucks given living with my mam Id not be so bothered but I'm nearer 50 and have dem bills to pay ( no TM Baller )

noel likes this.
  13. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Jordan’s first lot of dhb was from a seller on the PM forums, same brand that Matt Porter used who thought it was shit. JP has got either some TM or SG stuff now that’s been sent off to Jano for testing so give it a few weeks and you’ll know if there’s a legit U.K. seller soon

Reacher likes this.
  14. noel

noel Top Contributor

its a pain to make for any big lab as it doesnt hold well - or then becomes a bit pippy when it does....either way if making a decent amount with crash risk - not worth it (lets say 10% crashes - that's 10% of customers unhappy, 10% that needs replacing plus a bit of reputation damage as well as $$$ lost - or selling painful injections (also not great business despite the bro science that if it hurts it must be good or extra strong or whatever cock is said).

as I said use primo, or some test and EQ if money tighter. Or add a bit of mast to test cycle.

there is no Primo not Primo - for half the price sadly chaps. Else no one would buy primo........

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  15. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

How you finding the eq cyp Noel
    That sounds like a very good alternative
    Also nearly half the price of primo for twice as much