First Test Cycle

Hello friends, im new to steroids but am wanted to learn about how to do a cycle and pct correctly. I was planning on doing a test only cycle for 6 weeks. Can someone help me in regards to doing a pct. i plan on running 200mg test per week for 6 weeks. I have bought some HCG but was wondering at what time in the cycle I should start taking it. And how much do i take to make sure i kick start my natural test again. Sorry if i sound like a idiot. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thankyou.

Hello friends, im new to steroids but am wanted to learn about how to do a cycle and pct correctly. I was planning on doing a test only cycle for 6 weeks. Can someone help me in regards to doing a pct. i plan on running 200mg test per week for 6 weeks. I have bought some HCG but was wondering at what time in the cycle I should start taking it. And how much do i take to make sure i kick start my natural test again. Sorry if i sound like a idiot. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thankyou.
What ester is your test?
What are you expecting to achieve in 6 weeks?

What would you suggest?
Don't know anything about you but a more normal first test cycle would be 1ml of 250-300mg/ml test e every 4 or 5 days. 2 vials/20ml total so that lasts you 80 to 100 days. If your dosage is on the low end (e.g. 250mg/ml every 5 days, which is 350mg a week) you could do 50mg anavar a day as well.

I would get your bloodwork done first, find out what test you naturally produce. 250 for a first cycle seems too low, but it does depend on how you are natually and also how you respond to it. In terms of your current approach to diet & training but also side effects. Some people can't use more than 250/300 test without an AI and some people can comfortably use double that and be totally fine. I've personally used 250 test and found it to be too low a starting point in hindsight. 6 week cycle? If you're going to run injectables and go for the most popular enthanate ester, I'd recommend at least 12 weeks as standard. 10 or 16 weeks depending on how it goes for you.

Back