1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Testosterone Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by skinnykid, Feb 13, 2020.

1. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and new to this stuff.

I've just decided I'm going to start my first 12-week testosterone cycle, I'm about 6ft tall and weigh roughly around 64kg.

I've done a fair amount of research but I've seen a mixed amount of opinions on how much you should take and how many times per week etc.

I'm just here asking for your opinions but for my specifics, I'm only interested in doing one cycle to see how much mass I can gain and retain, I workout 4-6 days a week depending on how busy I am, I plan to do the exact same but I find it quite hard to gain weight (I do eat healthy food basically all of the time, I can't pretend that I don't have a cheat day where I eat out or whatever) and I've heard this steroid can help with that.

Also, I'm a bit curious about if I need to take anti-e's during my cycle or just after obviously I'm not trying to get tits so any advice around this will be much appreciated. If I do need to take anti e's how much of Nolvadex would you recommend I take and when should I start taking them?

PS: I will be using 250mg/ml bottles with 10ml inside each of them.

2. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

6 foot tall and 64kg. You need to sort diet out before you even consider gear.

List your daily diet with macro breakdown and total cals.

noel, Robbie and Ultimatewarrior like this.
  3. Sciatic

Sciatic My mood is a state of my mind. Full Member

How long have you been training? Are you a bodybuilder? Or is your training for another purpose? Like huntingground states list your daily food intake with macros etc...

Ultimatewarrior likes this.
  4. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

This is like an average day, I've been trying to eat this much roughly now for a few weeks and it's going well. I'm not attempting to be a bodybuilder, I'm just looking to get bigger and I know a lot of users will be against this but I'm going to try it anyway but I would just love to know the dosage for me, like I've heard some people do it once a week or twice a week and that's what I'm trying to figure out and exactly how much mg a week, again I've heard beginners should range from 300-500 for their first cycle. Also, any info about anti-e's will be very much appreciated.

86380523_2646217248945185_4447040414230249472_n.jpg

5. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

Here is how much calories I consume on a regular day but again it varies sometimes its slightly lower and some slightly higher, the lunch has got the most calories because I drink a weight gainer blend protein shake then I add vanilla icecream, peanut butter and oats, this shake roughly has around 2000-2200 calories.

86358612_533682430832777_104400566087581696_n.jpg

6. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

This needs to be week in week out and you shouldn't need a mass gainer to hit just over 3kcals.

Robbie likes this.
  7. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

I mean I'm pretty skinny and I've always found it hard to put on weight so a few weeks ago I've started to use this mass gainer which is helping, but I mean obviously now I'm using it every week.

8. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

.....becuase you don't eat enough actual food.
    Get yourself to Aldi, beef, rice, eggs, steak, salmon etc.
    Mass gainers should only really be used when you can't stomach eating/chewing another meal.
    Yes I've bought them in the past too but they arr a waste of money.

List a days eating

Meal 1 -
    Meal 2 -
    Meal 3 - etc

mal likes this.
  9. bertos

bertos Full Member

Try an old trick to improve appetite. When awake eat on the hour, every hour for a week. 200 to 300 cals.

When you go back to normal eating you will find your hunger levels go up significantly.

Lee Max likes this.
  10. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

how long have you been eating like that ?

I'm guessing a few days.
    if you are 6ft tall and 64kg you haven't been consuming 3600kcals for any period of time.

what sort of testosterone have you got,
    enanthate, propinate, etc...
    that dictates the frequency of injections.

11. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

Might have to give that a try, sounds like a good idea actually

12. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

I've only been eating like that the last week or two, before I would probably consume around 2500 calories in a day but I've just recently started taking it a lot more seriously and attempted to fill myself up as much as possible. Also it's enanthate, it's like the most common one right.

13. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Sensible option : try to get diet right first and then think about gear. I don't care what you state above, you have been massively undereating. When I was doing strength sports I was 6 foot and 130KG, twice your weight. You are seriously malnourished.

Fuck it option : 12 weeks 500mg Test E, pin once a week. If you so desire, have AI on hand and also sort PCT (HCG, Clomid and Nolva).

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Sciatic and James Ward like this.
  14. FATBOY

FATBOY Age is just a number Competitor

try adding some olive oil to your shakes and rice have peanut butter oily fish salmon macral ect steak bea mince easy caleries

Sciatic likes this.
  15. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

500mg a week for the entire 12 weeks?, I've also seen some stuff about 300mg week 1-4 then 400mg week 5-8 then 500mg week 9-12, how much Nolva should I take during my PCT and what is AI?