1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Testosterone Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by skinnykid, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

You're going to run the test, put weight on, get stronger, get comments from friends etc.

No way you'll not do more than a second cycle.

Thing is you could get bigger and stronger by sorting diet and training first.

Then in a few more years go on if you are still not happy with natural training.

Then you would boost your already (assumedly) decent physique and strength.

Ultimatewarrior likes this.
  2. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

Haha you're probably right after seeing insane improvements I would be really tempted to carry on, but at the same time with all of the stuff literally sat in my draw (test, full injecting equipment) it may be kinda hard not to just try it. I'm kinda stuck now, wish I just asked about my diet a few months back.

3. Greedy Ben

Thats the thing though the results should be good - they won't be insane. It works but it's not magic. Even with steroids it takes years to build a decent physique unless you are already huge naturally - the genetic elite for BB.
    So most physiques I'm guessing you are aspiring too are built on years of hard work and steroid use. Maybe as much as ten and at least 4 or 5.

Ultimatewarrior and bertos like this.
  4. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

I'm trying to increase in size but I'm honestly not trying to be the size of a body builder or anything.

5. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Post a picture of you at 54KG 6 months ago. Post a picture of you at 64KG recently. List your daily diet to get from 54 -> 64. Macros and total cals please.

Ultimatewarrior and Reacher like this.
  6. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

you can do this with food and training.

no one here is trying to be a party pooper, honestly mate its advise with the best intentions in mind.

post your daily food, genuine not what you are gonner do, not what you think we want to hear what you actually eat.
    also post your workout.

I'll put my hat on it that you can improve on both training and diet and get more in 6 months than you can using gear badly.

Ultimatewarrior and skinnykid like this.
  7. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Dunno why you bother asking mate.
    He won't do it. He doesn't know his macros for a week let alone months.
    He certainly won't post pics.

huntingground likes this.
  8. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Because he hasn't put 10kg on in 6 months mate.

9. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I know.
    What I meant was its a waste of time trying to help this chap.

huntingground likes this.
  10. Greedy Ben

@skinnykid stick up some pics or start a training log. People will chip in with help.

You are 20 it's pretty young to start down this road and with lacklustre results due to training and food what do you do next time? Up the dose, next time?

Get the training and diet sorted first at least for 6 months.

11. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

I wish I had photos of myself before I started going gym but I was that insecure I was too embarrassed to even have that just in case my friends or whatever saw, I exaggerated the 54 to 64 I think but I promise I definitely was around the 57-58kg and I don't know my diet the entire time I wasn't that kind of focused on it but I just kept eating as much as possible daily and consistently drinking protein shakes with cut up bananas.

If you want a picture of me now, I'm more than happy to post but as I said previously I don't have any previous pictures to compare it to, there is nothing I want more as I know the progress is crazy.
    I'm at uni now and when I've gone back home, all my old friends are so surprised to see the fact that I don't look like a twig anymore (still skinny but nothing in comparison)

12. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

@Sciatic
    Want to help this guy out?
    Pass on some wisdom.

13. Sciatic

Sciatic My mood is a state of my mind. Full Member

Elaborate...As you as so called an educated member...Don't leave one liners, elaborate my as how to pass on my wisdom...You are one fucking bellender of a member on here by the way....Knowledge and wisdom ..Can you guide the OP?

14. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

Here's a picture of my skinny ass and yeah I completely understand I guess I just wanna really get in shape for summer and that, that's why I was considering just doing 1 cycle kind of as a booster just in time for summer then putting in the effort after but again I feel like that is probably a dumb mindset cause this will come so easy while I'm steroids then it'll feel so hard to gain that back naturally

86723445_591305688377462_1464369185470545920_n.jpg

bertos likes this.
  15. Simon

Simon Moderator

Just to reiterate what everyone else is saying it seems daft to use AAS so soon into lifting. Also bear in mind the increased risk of injury. While you perfect your form on a range of exercises you’re more at risk of that, then assuming you do sort your diet out, you will gain muscle fast where your starting point is a long way from where you could get to in time, then you also add in steroids, which will speed up the process further. Just asking for trouble. This is all assuming you get your training and diet right though and that’s no given.

The chances of you nailing your training, diet, drug use, avoiding injury and then holding onto your recent gains while remaining healthy is incredibly small. Too much to go wrong and you’d (as everyone keeps telling you) be far better off learning what works for you, how to train hard and consistently and how to eat to gain muscle. Do that for a solid year and once you’ve added 20+lb (without doubt doable) you can always consider it again.

If you like cars then here’s an analogy. Taking steroids now would be a bit like sticking a small turbo on a 1 litre Corsa and turning up the boost to the max. Yes the turbo may result in it going faster but for how long and what’s the point. Ultimately you’d be far better off getting a bigger engine car. Save the turbo upgrade for when you’ve got some power anyway or you’re just wasting money and more likely to cause damage.

Not meaning to be rude as you have a decent base. But hopefully you get what I mean.