1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Testosterone Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by skinnykid, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

If you're expecting "insane improvements" from a test cycle you're in for disappointment.

noreason likes this.
  2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

OP
    At 20, your natural test levels prob haven't peaked yet and your bones dont stop growing till about 30
    You are comprising this by doing something you really dont need to be doing right now
    If you're natural levels dont come back then you'll get fat, no sex drive or motivation
    If I'm honest, you look better than I expected, not saying good but I thought youd be more skinny/fat, at least you have some definition
    Your diet is terrible!
    The common saying, you cant out train a bad diet, has some truth to it
    If you're not eating enough quality food, you will not grow, steroids or not
    You dont even know what to eat, never mind how much
    If you get your diet right and train hard, you will %100 grow very well in the next 12 months without test
    Make the most of your natural levels, they should be at there highest over the next few years
    If/when you reach a point you cant do anymore then you have the option, your stuff will still be good in a couple of years
    And Ben is right, once you start it's very difficult to stop, just ask every person offering the helpful advice on here

3. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

You’ve got a good base to start with! Don’t go crazy adding food in, build it up slowly and you could look really good.

skinnykid likes this.
  4. susanking

susanking

Before u start, u must reach your genetic limits... Go harder, how hard? hard as much as you can for at least few years (4-5). Natural gains are very slow but will stay for long..

skinnykid likes this.
  5. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Just smash the gear in and ignore the negative comments mate.....

Only joking. If you were in your 30s maybe I would say that, but you’re 20. Don’t do it yet, I guarantee you will regret it

Been some good advice in this thread so far, you’d be best re reading it all and having a serious think about what you’re doing

But I get the feeling you’ll be jabbing before the month is out anyway lol that’s the kinda world we live in now with all the insta wankers doing it

Mark1234, bertos and Sjundea like this.
  6. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

Trust me I've never re-thread a whole thread so much, today was the day I was gonna start I even popped the cap from the test e bottle, had a shower and was ready to pin but looking at the last comments from this morning I'm really considering not doing it rn but it's just so annoying like I've been skinny for so long like I wanted to bulk up and I know the obvious solution is to sort my diet out and train hard.

I'm willing to stay natural for now while I sort my diet and just train hard but is there anything I can do to slightly boost that, like I've heard d-bol or something helps you to bulk but obviously if the side effects and the things your saying could happen are similar then nvm.

bertos likes this.
  7. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

Read both of these this morning, thank you for the advice and the in-depth explanations and I think I'm gonna train really hard for 6 months while I really sort out my diet by that time it'll be summer and I can see where I'm at and then I'll reconsider jumping on the roids, if either of you have good meal preps please feel free to share.

bertos, pooley1810 and Simon like this.
  8. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

There's no need to wait that long. There's a happy medium between jumping on tren your first week in the gym and the whole "spend a decade reaching your natty limits" trope.

James Ward, Mark1234 and Sjundea like this.
  9. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

I’m thinking of waiting another 6 months then reconsider depending on results

susanking likes this.
  10. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

image.jpg So
    when you say whey, are you talking about whey isolate? I have this that I don’t use anymore but it’s chocolate flavour, might be weird with blueberries

11. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

whey is whey (isolate or concentrate).
    Tastes absolutely fine with blueberries.

watch this and many videos like it.

I struggle to understand how knowing what to eat is so hard. In your case you just need to eat more and preferably well balanced.

12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

You need to have some idea of what you're eating else you wont know how to adjust the diet if you're not getting the results you want
    I'm not saying you need to count every calorie, just have a basic idea and the most important thing is be consistent
    As you dont know where to start I suggest using an app like myfitness pal just to begin with
    A very generic place to start but gives you some idea would be
    2500cals, 250g protein, 250g carbs, 50g fat
    Divide that evenly into how many meals you eat
    Eg 5 meals = 50/50/10
    Read back in the thread, some good advice on food sources
    If you're not gaining weight then increase food
    If you're getting fat too quickly then pull back
    But as I said, you need to be consistent for weeks to gauge what's working

And btw, dbol is an oral steroid
    You need to gain a lot more knowledge on the subject before you start else it will end badly

13. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

I give a week before he caves :laugh:

Richard Dick and noreason like this.
  14. skinnykid

skinnykid Full Member

Okay I have the app but I never properly used it but I'll start now and try focus on that. Also the reason I don't know what meals to make is that I've only recently come to uni and before that, I never had to make food myself so I'm just getting the hang of cooking.

Nah I've decided I'll stick to be natural for now, until summer arrives then if I'm still not happy with the results even tho I tried my hardest and had a good diet then I'll reconsider.

Also I've popped the cap off the Test E bottle but I've not pieced it with any needles that will be okay for a while right?

15. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

It'll be fine for a very long time. Just keep it somewhere out of direct sunshine.