1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Thread. Any Tips/enhancements?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by MickySaddler, Jan 2, 2021.

1. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

How’s it going all

Just looking for a bit of feedback really around current cycle and any tips/advice people could share or things that could potentially enhance.

I am 15 weeks in to my first cycle.

Few stats on me first -

Age:27 - Height 6’1 - Weight 218lbs - Training for around 3/4 years (consistently) but been around the gyms 10 years+

I am currently running 350mg a week split across 3 jabs at 0.3ml - I am running no AI - Proviron included at 20mg per day. I have some Mast on hand that I am looking to introduce soon and will move to a peak dose of Test @ 500mg P/W

I am very much of the belief that Estrogen is our friend and rather than eliminate it completely look to manage the sides, especially as it would be considered a ‘sensible’ amount

I understand without bloods then there is pretty much no guessing it but should I keep an eye out for any other issues on this cycle?

I take a multitude of vitamins and supplements alongside my cycle and at the moment sitting around 3100 kcals a day - I started on around 2100 and completed a recomp in 12 weeks before looking to ramp up weight/dosages

I am looking to be sitting around 230lbs by May 2021.

I have attached some pics.

Fasted BG sitting at around 4.8mmol
    BP around the 120/140 - 60-75 mark.

Thanks

2. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

MIke 3.jpg MIke 4.jpg

3. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Mike 5.jpg

4. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Any feedback would be very much welcome. Negative as well as positive. Happy new year all.

5. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

MIke 3.jpg MIke 4.jpg

6. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

just curious why your splitting your test over 3 shots, are you running prop then ?

MickySaddler likes this.
  7. noel

noel Moderator

don't see point in doing 100mg test e x 3 unless you flare up like a MOFO in which case adding more test would be on the cards and you should switch products/cycle

what's the rational for that....extra jabs for no point IMO

not a bad physique but as you are aware cals a bit light for a taller lad...

I like mast, but what's the rational for adding here? is 300mg a cruise for you and 500mg is the blast part...or have I misread something yes . I wouldn't add more here to be honest...youve done a 15 week cycle....... albeit almost a cruise dose.....doesnt leave you much room to go back to a cruise...just leaves come off and do PCT at this dose.... what's the actual plan as looks a little disjointed to me. Proviron isn't an AI either.......

you did bloods pre cycle?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    MickySaddler and Reacher like this.
  8. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

What’s the question pal?

Nice gym btw, where you get the mirrors from?

Also, who did the roof? That’s gonna be as saggy as me nans tits after a bad winter

MickySaddler likes this.
  9. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Thanks for the feedback all.

In reference to the gym I am very fortunate to have a friend who allows me to utilise it whilst we are in this absolute shower of a lockdown. I'm sure the money i sub them will help pay for the saggy roof lol

Not really any questions per'se i just wanted to get some feedback on the programme so far.

Calories will increase slowly as weight gain begins to stall. Especially now I am eating in a surplus.

I don't intend on coming off just yet providing health markers are in the place that they need to be - this was my first cycle so wanted to start small and then add incremental changes as time goes on. Less is more i guess in this case? I am relatively surprised to hear that 300mg is a cruise dose though, that's made me feel slightly better.

I have split my dosage frequency 3x per week to try and limit the sides, I agree not ideal and unnecessary pinning but I want to try and keep blood levels as stable as possible.

Proviron is mainly being utilised to increase free testosterone and provide albeit a slight AI element as it binds to E receptors. Also as a general health/wellbeing support.

In terms of the Mast - I will look to implement this as the test dose ramps up, to help limit estrogenic side effects and harden up/maintain body composition. I also hear that Mast is great for general wellbeing and visual effects.

Appreciate the feedback so far guys. More the merrier.

10. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Sorry, Noel. Forgot to mention also - No bloods completed yet, hope to get completed within the next 2 weeks.

11. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

all seems reasonable enough, you know what you're doing and let's be honest you'll do as you wish regardless of suggestions, everyone does.
    multiple shots are imo pointless but if you are happy to then crack on and the perfectly stable blood levels again imo not worth chasing the way folks try to I dont see the need.

MickySaddler likes this.
  12. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Thanks Reacher - Appreciate it.

There is a lot of knowledge on this board. Definitely willing to take any extra support/advice provided for sure.

In terms of sex drive etc - Would you see a change when adding in the Mast?

Reason I ask, I'm not too knowledgeable on the compound at all

13. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

Where are you from? I have some top secret advice but it can only be given if I can train in your gym during lockdown....

14. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

LOL - Midlands mate - £500 a session

15. Ironman TS

Ironman TS Full Member

Decent base to build on mate.

I’d be tempted to throw in some Deca, up the Kcal and try to pack on some size.