1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Thread. Any Tips/enhancements?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by MickySaddler, Jan 2, 2021.

1. noel

noel Moderator

if your sex drive isn't up using test and a bit of proviron id look at why not just add more things in
    im a fan of mast but I don't see it adding much here unless your using other compounds (not that im saying use more)..
    id just bump the test dose up....think you have missed a beat not getting bloods done before your cycle though....would have been great baseline info else what are you comparing your results to?

MickySaddler likes this.
  2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Whats your goals from all this?
    What progress have you made over the 15 weeks and how much longer you planning on staying on?

MickySaddler likes this.
  3. noel

noel Moderator

yeah where are you at now vs pre cycle as should have some nice gains on a 1st cycle....

MickySaddler likes this.
  4. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Again, great questions fellas. thank you.

Goal - hmm very tough one to answer - I don't have any specifically - just try and get into a decent shape and have some confidence in my body/physique. I'm still not really 'there' yet - think I'm quite a way away.

I agree - bloods should have been taken pre cycle as a way of gauging base markers etc. Disappointed with that. Big time.

Overall though, i feel good. Confidence is better, savvyness is better, i think i have had symptoms of high E2 - Sock imprints, cramps in muscle (still get this now) - im guessing the Mast will help reduce this to a degree? Sex drive has definitely been more 'up' than down.

I started my cycle 14th Sept 2020. So we are now officially 16 weeks in.

I will attach the most recent pic i can compare too.

This is around 6 or 7 months of work.

Calories now up to around 3500. Thanks for all feedback.

5. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

mike 6.jpg

6. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Is it a huge problem in terms of bloods?

Had a poor Christmas - now I'm looking at gaining phase i have been quite off track in terms of diet, composition still holding though.

Markers this morning as follows

BP - 115/72
    Fasted BG - 5.4mmol (expected with food intake over past couple weeks) :facepalm:

7. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Not a huge problem, just better to have a baseline to refer to

You've made good progress over the 16 weeks on what is a relatively low dose of test
    16 weeks is a longish cycle, my advice would be to maintain what you've achieved for the next couple of months
    Let your body adjust, drop to 150mg test then you'll be in a prime position to push again
    This is when you should push things a little higher, 500mg is the logical step

MickySaddler likes this.
  8. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Sure, I've always been quite cautious pooley of dropping onto a cruise dose rather than PCT.

I am toying with the idea now of going onto cruise until health stabilises ready for another push again after the lockdown ends (maybe March'ish time) at this point like you say play with doses/compounds

The thing that sticks with me is the infertility risk of staying shut down permanently for a considerable amount of time.

However, looking at stuff and research am i right it is better for health staying on a TRT phase?

Cheers

9. noel

noel Moderator

if your going to cycle again in 6 months or less. cruise. if not then off and PCT.... pretty simple - OF COURSE weigh up the risks/pros/cons but no point doing a harsh PCT unless you mean to stay off for a good while..

10. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

Just checking to see because I can't see if you have hair or if you're bald etc mast is very harsh on hair idk if you have considered that side effect? From what I've heard it's less of a side effect and more of a guarantee lol Derek from mpmd even said the only guy he's ever known to not have balding issues with it is Jon skywalker

MickySaddler and Sjundea like this.
  11. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Hey man, I do have hair. Quite a lot of it also, but boy i would be absolutely traumatised if i was to lose it.

If im a thick head of hair (which everyone always tells me i do have) would it still affect it then?

12. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

I mean nobody can say for sure, it's another thing we can sit and speculate on. Jon skywalker does mast, doesn't seem to affect his hair but are we sitting 2 inches away from the guy lookin for spots of thinning/balding we are not. Mpmd has said it's a specific one that terrible on hair and sjundea also seems to think that's the case but I mean anything you take with any sort of a androgenic effect is gonna mess with your hair no way around it.

People get gyno on drugs that supposedly don't give you gyno. People run mast and deca together and grow more hair and don't bald at all. People take aspirin and break out in hives. It really just depends on the person anytime you take anything you are taking risks. We can say what GENERALLY happens on a drug though but that doesn't mean you fall into that general user base.

It's also scary how some people are more scared of gyno, or hair loss than taking a drug that's just awful for your health in general. Not saying that's you or anyone here but literally on youtube I've seen people like asking does it cause gyno or hair loss the answer "no but it fucks with your health big time" "risk I'm willing to take" smh.

MickySaddler likes this.
  13. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

It's going to possibly mess with your hair* Is what I meant to say. Once again depends on person to person.

MickySaddler likes this.
  14. FATBOY

FATBOY Age is just a number Competitor

jay cutler regan grimes jamie johal chris bumstead and a whole host of pro bodybuilders have plenty of hair and your telling me they dont use mast ect
    very much person dependant its not a given

MickySaddler and pooley1810 like this.
  15. MickySaddler

MickySaddler

Strange week the last week.

Really struggled from a dietary compliance point - scale weight skyrocketing. Not sure if its due to the test dosage increase - now at 350mg P/W from 300mg.

This is now week 17.

General lack of motivation, high lethargy, feel very flat and watery to a degree. Recently fought off a virus so not sure if that has a part to play also.

Will add in Mast next week - well tomorrow, and look to drop the Test dosage back down to 300mg.

IV blood test should be here this week from Medichecks so will get that done ASAP.

Very poor week from me, not feeling it at all and seem to have taken a backwards step. Face feels very puffy and BP has a slight increase.

Mike